[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

flask spamming, i would only use it occasionally for mapping but for bosses with legacy surgeons pretty easy to have 100% flask uptime.
"
Fhark wrote:
flask spamming, i would only use it occasionally for mapping but for bosses with legacy surgeons pretty easy to have 100% flask uptime.

They have it as cast on hit, in his videos at least, so is spamming pots the only way to go?
I dont know what you mean by cast on hit, in his links he has a cwdt but the rf gem is higher lvl so it wont trigger. Watching the video for krux doing uber im pretty sure his rf is self cast. You can see him cast it at about 3:20 in the first uber krux video, i think it can be hard to run it with the mom versions particularly if ur fire res is under 99% as the es regen isnt to high from the +3es on hit jewels. I play the 2nd version so perhaps someone who plays the eb/mom version can comment.
Last edited by Fhark on Feb 12, 2016, 5:35:08 AM
The real question is, with the ascendancy coming do we choose Witcher Occultis for +1 power charge and +1 curse or Marauder Juggernaut for +1 end charge and atk speed%+accuracy rating ?
Last edited by TheMazzi on Feb 12, 2016, 9:31:39 AM
"
Fhark wrote:
I dont know what you mean by cast on hit, in his links he has a cwdt but the rf gem is higher lvl so it wont trigger. Watching the video for krux doing uber im pretty sure his rf is self cast. You can see him cast it at about 3:20 in the first uber krux video, i think it can be hard to run it with the mom versions particularly if ur fire res is under 99% as the es regen isnt to high from the +3es on hit jewels. I play the 2nd version so perhaps someone who plays the eb/mom version can comment.

I am using MoM version and RF is not draining my ES pool at all, I guess that since it covers mana instead of life it is no longer affected by RF degen.
^^ ah k thanks for clearing that up for me.
"
3bygone3 wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

I am using MoM version and RF is not draining my ES pool at all, I guess that since it covers mana instead of life it is no longer affected by RF degen.

How are you sustaining RF?? Just through flask spamming?
"
TheMazzi wrote:
The real question is, with the ascendancy coming do we choose Witcher Occultis for +1 power charge and +1 curse or Marauder Juggernaut for +1 end charge and atk speed%+accuracy rating ?

Duelist Champion for fortify.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
@thebigboof
You can't sustain RF as with ussual RF builds because you dont have enough fire res and life regen, however you can sustain it while killing stuff at decent pace and in boss fights where you got 100% ruby flask uptime. Swapping out saffels for rise of the phoenix helps.
I got only lvl 19 purities right now and all my attempts to get +1 voidbringers failed so far so I have only 83% fire res with ruby 94% and that is still not enough to stop RF degen for me, but you are getting a tons of hp with kingsguard so this is what enables you to use RF.
"
qwertz wrote:
"
TheMazzi wrote:

Duelist Champion for fortify.

I picked wrong class to do this build:/ I got templar so my only choice is inquisitor and pick righteos providence (100% inc crit chance against enemies unaffected by ele status ailments, 45% to crit multi on affected enemies) and inevitable judgement(crit strikes ignores resists, non crit strikes pens 10% of resists). Or unannounced class.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info