[2.1.0] CI FLICKER STRIKER - 737k Splash // >1.0m SingleTarget - HIGH-END DPS & CLEARSPEED

I'm using Whirling Blades on my middle mouse button, mapped it to one of my G502's side buttons via the input menu, pretty straight forward.
Hey Guys,
here is my modification of this build, im running Warbands right now and my dagger is ~300 pdps since not many Standard mirror daggers are avaliable right now :)
It's rather compilation of few build but allows to keep Blood Rage 4% degeneration + Abyssus 40% increased phys dmg taken without ridiculous leech
currently going for Heart of oak node to get 30% Chance to Avoid being Stunned since Unwavering Stance is way to far and i found Zealot's Oath is what i need with Blood Dance boots and new Blood Rage - 9% ES regen/s at 7 frenzy charges!
I'm running hatred + HoI for autoPacher'sMarking :] There are 3 frenzy generators during fight so u wont run out of charges

Gear:

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABbUM8g18DkgRUBGWFdcWvxpsHNwi9CT9KPoqCyy_LOE1uTwtPeI-z0GHRnFHBkjuTGBRR1T-VmNW9VfJXfJfamqMbAttGW-ecFJwVnDVcql3B3iufeN_xoLHgwmDX4PMhq6HE4nTjb-Oio8aj_qQG5J9kyeX0JhvmhOcpJ2uoS-i2aOKpcumf6cIpyusZrDYsbO0DLTFtUi3PriTuT695r6KwcXC7MT2xq7IFMrT0NDTftfL2HbbbtvU2-fcI-XP51Tquuvu7BjtQfPq9W_3MvfB-WP56A==?accountName=mall78&characterName=IFLickYourMum

sry for my poor English, any tips are welcome!
Cheers

Last edited by mall78 on Aug 28, 2015, 12:29:18 PM
I have the G602 and I'm not sure how to map it to a side button. Could you PM me how you have your mouse and POE settings?
I was looking for a melee build and inspired by your build and the hugh dps I tried some life based 2h Sword Crit flicker, and this was the result:

2.564.700 DPS

Spoiler

Here is the badass i used :)

Maybe ill make a guide for it, since it feels rly insane sofar. And still got alot potential.. i didnt use hoa for example my jewels are mostly attacks speed ones and im only lvl 92.
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Last edited by pNR on Sep 22, 2015, 11:09:11 AM
no 38 multi on that sword, vendor it, you got the wrong version bro.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
pNR wrote:
I was looking for a melee build and inspired by your build and the hugh dps I tried some life based 2h Sword Crit flicker, and this was the result:

2.564.700 DPS

Spoiler

Maybe ill make a guide for it, since it feels rly insane sofar. And still got alot potential.. i didnt use hoa for example my jewels are mostly attacks speed ones and im only lvl 92.

Holy shit that's insane and you look quite tanky as well, 6+k life is real nice !
Do you think it would be viable without all the top end mirror gear ? I was recently wondering about the possibilities of 2h crit flicker as a way to get it going without having insane gear, so I'd like to have your input on that :)
"
Vadler wrote:
"
pNR wrote:

2.564.700 DPS

Spoiler

Holy shit that's insane and you look quite tanky as well, 6+k life is real nice !
Do you think it would be viable without all the top end mirror gear ? I was recently wondering about the possibilities of 2h crit flicker as a way to get it going without having insane gear, so I'd like to have your input on that :)

I think u can do it without insane gear aswell, for example I didnt use acuity and still can sustain flicker pretty eazy. I used leg kaoms and abyssus on the screenshot. But normal kaoms, coil or daressos can work aswell ull have ~4.5-5k life with it since i dont took much life nodes. I dont see a reason to grab more life nodes bcz I litterly dont get hit at all. Also i spec into acrobatics that helps alot and u can ofc use flask since u are not CI which is rly strong with flicker. For the wep u need a High crit base and high phy dmg, as dont matter at all u can craft one yourself like ppl do it with harbingers I personaly think sword is the base but it could work with new Axe or staff aswell but the tree is better for the sword.

if u got any more question pm me ingame @skalpo

I hope it helped :)
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Last edited by pNR on Sep 22, 2015, 1:54:45 PM
especially 38 multi version of mind fang is absolutely best flicker weapon in the game. It has x2 base dps of entropy razor, +40 more crit multi, and lesser base crit which can be easily covered nowadays by golems, jewels. Its not hard to cap crit chance with mind fang.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
hey, I'm looking for an alternative of this build, but with same amount of crit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABvrz0xkUKNdYxnqZXOuHyRf4K2L23PoPMPC2DX8auxPYn7Rku2WFXDdIhns2nMJ_L8pxul_e-8kGCB9l8FHEOPN-_20_gwyW86dV5OYVSm2qLTygqOygDlm49YEODCW-enKSHE3cHykpfsJu1hMXDOiLqLVUWqj3RBX3o1gW1jb9RRzfU7T8-z73m51Qk_f_e53RtbDY97LCMC7l8tUjz6ioLcFKJ03DVXfKXeeRRnld2fx6UfuCExA==

could this be a possibly way? or would it just die to every little reflex?
"
pNR wrote:

2.564.700 DPS

Spoiler

Nice dps, though 6.7k with a leg Kaoms (!) looks somewhat awkward tbh. That 2h is indeed beyond sick, you might want to try the multi version over the +2 range version for even more dps. The whole concept of "I dont get hit at all/high dps as defense" works pretty damn good until a certain point where it tends to fall flat on its face (talking t15 Malachai and shit).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info