[2.1.0] CI FLICKER STRIKER - 737k Splash // >1.0m SingleTarget - HIGH-END DPS & CLEARSPEED

good to see flicker strike is still viable...but realy dude ?

you are using a 200ex dagger (maybe more now with the eternals going legacy)...and your other items cost another 200ex or something....

can you show us how the build works with no acuity and non-mirrored dagger ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:

you are using a 200ex dagger (maybe more now with the eternals going legacy)...and your other items cost another 200ex or something....

LOL< exactly what i was thinking. For us regular people, we would have to go vaal pact cause we dont got no atziri acuity. Then blood rage wouldnt work. Then build don't work. Not saying flicker is dead, seen a variant using ice bite that i am working on now. But this build is only doable if you are living in Donald Trumps basement and dont have to work cause you are his son. Then you will have all the time in the world to farm up them atziri acutiys :)

But, please tell me I am wrong and missing something, cause i love flicker man, and i want more than one way to do it for sure.
Last edited by Josh_87 on Jul 13, 2015, 9:59:11 PM
"
Josh_87 wrote:
"
azamantes wrote:

LOL< exactly what i was thinking. For us regular people, we would have to go vaal pact cause we dont got no atziri acuity. Then blood rage wouldnt work. Then build don't work. Not saying flicker is dead, seen a variant using ice bite that i am working on now. But this build is only doable if you are living in Donald Trumps basement and dont have to work cause you are his son. Then you will have all the time in the world to farm up them atziri acutiys :)

But, please tell me I am wrong and missing something, cause i love flicker man, and i want more than one way to do it for sure.

Can you link the ice bite version you are talking about? I'd love to have some options. I too, really enjoy flicker strike and would love to make it work without 1000 exalts.
"
gabrielchupka wrote:
"
Josh_87 wrote:
"
azamantes wrote:

Can you link the ice bite version you are talking about? I'd love to have some options. I too, really enjoy flicker strike and would love to make it work without 1000 exalts.

sure man, it's
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041559

it's an old thread that has been updated. Some of the info is outdated a little. but you get the idea.
"
Josh_87 wrote:
But this build is only doable if you are living in Donald Trumps basement and dont have to work cause you are his son. Then you will have all the time in the world to farm up them atziri acutiys :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1089759
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/528011

There are more than enough 2H Flicker guides around, maybe not yet updated for 2.0 but If you're into it then I'm sure you can work it out by yourself. You can easily make this build work even without the mirrored Dagger and Acuities. Go Vaal Pact, get a Binos and some Maligaros and have fun. Yes, your clear speed/dps will be way lower. Yes, your sustainability in parties will be not as high if at all. But well, that has always been the point of Flicker Strike - it is gear dependant. It's not some Fire Trap build where you just take a crappy +2 sceptre, get Prolif and fuck shit up. Nope, not going to happen. Flicker Strike is an investment. But an investment that pays off with the pretty much fastest clearing melee build there is.

Back to topic:

Updated the guide a bit, upgraded with a 3rd crafted jewel and changed ICD for added Fire. DPS now sitting at 590k Splash and 838k Nonsplash.

Also updated the first post with some more videos, check it out!
Last edited by Abyssopelagic on Jul 14, 2015, 8:29:24 AM

Furthermore (i was flicker that's why i'm talking about) i would use CoE with spell dmg shield, and a tree like this:

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBLEFfQW1DPINfA5IEVARlhXXFqoWvxslIuoi9CSdJP0o-ioLLL8s4S1VNbk6rTwtPT490T3iPs9Bh0ZxRwZI7kuuTGBRR1T-VmNW9VfJXfJfamJaaoxsC20Zb4RvnnBScFZw1XKpdwd4rn11feN_xoLHgwmDX4PMhq6HE4nTjb-Oio_6kBuSfZMnlWaX0JhvmhOcpKEvotmjiqXLpn-nK6xmsNixs7QMtMW1SLc-uT695r6KwcXC7MT2xq7IFMrT0NDTftfL2HbZW9tu29Tb59wj5c_nVOjW6QLquuwY7UHz6vVv9zL5Y_no_rr_HP_e

Huge boost to dmg and more survivability thx to shield nodes. Really no need of unwavering stance if you pick up heart of oak, trust me.
Just my 2 cents[/quote]

I understand about heart of oak and shield nodes but why this tree is better For COE?

its more like 59k and 83k aoe damage ... :)
is there a way to create flicker without going Energy shield?

i know it wont be as strong and survivable but i just cant afford building into ES. Not enough money :(

but i always wanted to make a flicker build

do i just not take the Energy shield skills and focus on life,resists?
Why take CI? Blood Rage does physical damage so CI wont take the DoT away from your ES at all. You get the same effect from 4% life regen.
"
Bushfries wrote:
Why take CI?

Melee Damage on full Life.

With Flicker your main goal is to maximize your damage per hit to be able to sustain your charges and your attacks even in a party and MDofL helps a lot in that regard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info