[2.1.0] CI FLICKER STRIKER - 737k Splash // >1.0m SingleTarget - HIGH-END DPS & CLEARSPEED

hi Mr can the build be done with Shavronne wrapping and maybe a phy dagger like loath bane ?
i loose crit from the dagger but will it be doable or any way to get the crit back from nodes
thx
Everything low life attack based is basically dead with 2.0 as the attack speed on low life bonus from Blood Rage has been completely removed, so there is literally no more reason to do this build with a Shavs. Sell your Shavs, get a decent Saintly Chainmail or a chest of your taste and go with that. Loath Bane is far from optimal for Flicker as it is a typical LLST dagger and no Flicker dagger at all. Flicker daggers have a higher damage and lower APS in order to maximize your damage per hit which is mandatory to sustain your Frenzy charges. With Loath Banana you'll be blazing fast and run through your Frenzy Charges quickly but do very low damage. Try to sell it as well and see if you can get your hands on a Horror Skewer, Entropy Razor or maybe a Storm Needle, those are proper Flicker daggers.
What is this blue aura upon you on the picture?
Is this build able to hit 1 million dps?

It would be pretty cool to see a 1000000 dps build again. Didn't see one for long time :D
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
"
14Uhr wrote:
Is this build able to hit 1 million dps?

A couple of days ago we actually hit the main goal for this build.. Thanks to this little guy:

As our damage per hit was already somewhat decent we went with an IAS based jewelt craft for the 4th jewel. 11% IAS along with a good bit of multi now gives us a whopping 1.0million single target DPS which is just ridiculous. What does this do to Merc Piety now? Let's see: http://gfycat.com/SecondhandYellowArieltoucan

Tooltip whoring 2.0

This item is useful?
Spoiler

Do you think this build would be possible in a temp league? I really want to run a flicker build and RT flicker just seems like complete garbage compared to a crit build tbh.
"
Do you think this build would be possible in a temp league? I really want to run a flicker build and RT flicker just seems like complete garbage compared to a crit build tbh.

I don't really think this build will be viable in a temp league as it is highly dependant on CI and Crit gear which simply doesn't exist outside of standard. However if you wanna go Flicker 2H and are able to get your hands on a Hege's Era you might be able to go life based Crit 2H Flicker.. here's a potential tree:

We end up with 610% CC + 8 Power charges which should be easily enough to cap crit. With a 6L Staff you could go even for a Belly or Kaoms as your Chest and stack some more life. Hege's Staff also offers a great synergy with Blunt Trauma, that makes it easier to keep those charges up and running. The only problem might be keeping up with Mana.. but that's yours to figure out. ;)
I fucking knew it - mirrored dagger + Acuity, every time a flicker build thread pops up you see this combo.

For all other people who don't have funds for mirrored stuff basically divide potential dps in two.

At least there is no 850 ES chest here.

What is the Flicker mana cost?
Without acuity with 10 APS it would be unsustainable for sure, but maybe if it is low enough mana gained on hit jewels can fuel it?
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Jul 27, 2015, 9:23:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info