[2.1.0] CI FLICKER STRIKER - 737k Splash // >1.0m SingleTarget - HIGH-END DPS & CLEARSPEED

"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
"
pNR wrote:
I was looking for a melee build and inspired by your build and the hugh dps I tried some life based 2h Sword Crit flicker, and this was the result:

2.564.700 DPS

Spoiler

Nice dps, though 6.7k with a leg Kaoms (!) looks somewhat awkward tbh. That 2h is indeed beyond sick, you might want to try the multi version over the +2 range version for even more dps. The whole concept of "I dont get hit at all/high dps as defense" works pretty damn good until a certain point where it tends to fall flat on its face (talking t15 Malachai and shit).

yeah the life was low bcz i was just testing :)

here is a more detailed guid around that idea of a 2h crit flicker!!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1448951
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Hey,

is it possible to go dual wielding with this build? So use maybe two ~300dps daggers instead of one good (and expensive) dagger? Or is the ES loss without a shield to high?
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hey,

is it possible to go dual wielding with this build? So use maybe two ~300dps daggers instead of one good (and expensive) dagger? Or is the ES loss without a shield to high?

till 1month ago i was playing flicker with 850k dps 10500 es and 40% block

rare physical reflect monsters used to make me lose 5-6k es or even 7-8k sometimes if the map had extra dmg mods, fortunately i could leech back 6-7k es in half a second with the immense physical damage

flicker life with dodge dual wield could manage reflect in some way, but dual wield ES i doubt, unless you are quick enough to use rumi's or a granite flask when you see one
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hey,

Short answer: no.

With dual wield the dps for your two daggers is not added together, they will take alternating strikes so instead of one good dagger you'll need two, otherwise your DPS will become massively inconsistent. Plus without a shield you'll lose a LOT of ES.
Good afternoon,

Been trying your build and love it. But I have one question: How do you generate endurance charges? I haven't been able to figure that one out :S

Would like to hear from you.

Hello,

Could you please show the level progression trees? (28 points, 64 points, 81 points for example)

I want to try Flicker Striker :)

Thx

Ponti
"
Darkaleb wrote:
Nice guide. In your place i would use phys to light instead of ICD, it reduces your leech but with shock it gives you +50% to all dmg (phys included).

Furthermore (i was flicker that's why i'm talking about) i would use CoE with spell dmg shield, and a tree like this:

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBLEFfQW1DPINfA5IEVARlhXXFqoWvxslIuoi9CSdJP0o-ioLLL8s4S1VNbk6rTwtPT490T3iPs9Bh0ZxRwZI7kuuTGBRR1T-VmNW9VfJXfJfamJaaoxsC20Zb4RvnnBScFZw1XKpdwd4rn11feN_xoLHgwmDX4PMhq6HE4nTjb-Oio_6kBuSfZMnlWaX0JhvmhOcpKEvotmjiqXLpn-nK6xmsNixs7QMtMW1SLc-uT695r6KwcXC7MT2xq7IFMrT0NDTftfL2HbZW9tu29Tb59wj5c_nVOjW6QLquuwY7UHz6vVv9zL5Y_no_rr_HP_e

Huge boost to dmg and more survivability thx to shield nodes. Really no need of unwavering stance if you pick up heart of oak, trust me.
Just my 2 cents

Would it be possible for you to update this tree? Thank you
I tried this build out, and I liked it!

But I chose to go for a lightning coil instead of a Daresso's defiance, so that when you eventually get hit you won't get oneshot.

This is my gear in progress

Spoiler
Hey will you update the skill tree?
"
chekhn wrote:
Hey will you update the skill tree?

Sorry, don't check back too often on this thread (don't run this build anymore), but updated the tree, the link should be working now again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info