[2.1.0] CI FLICKER STRIKER - 737k Splash // >1.0m SingleTarget - HIGH-END DPS & CLEARSPEED

"
i think this build can be pushed to 120-130k tooltip or even more with lion's roar and dps gear, and even moar with vulnerability gloves

I absolutely agree. With perfect mirror gear (like yours) 120-130k+ should be no problem at all, maybe even more with CoE.

A bunch of people pn'd me about the tree being offline. Though it still worked for me, I updated the first post with a new link, hope it now works for everybody.
"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
"
i think this build can be pushed to 120-130k tooltip or even more with lion's roar and dps gear, and even moar with vulnerability gloves

I absolutely agree. With perfect mirror gear (like yours) 120-130k+ should be no problem at all, maybe even more with CoE.

A bunch of people pn'd me about the tree being offline. Though it still worked for me, I updated the first post with a new link, hope it now works for everybody.

yes, if i only change my es circlet for coe, gloves for maligaro, and amulet for oblivion clasp, im at 92k dps from 68k

without those 3 flask effect nodes i would be at 100k tooltip dps (100k*9,17aps), still without lion's roar and using rings without crit and accuracy

currently, reave/flicker tree is the most equilibrate build of the game if you can afford the gear, good defence (at least myself with 10k es and 43-44%block ) good leech and good dps, safe vs rare reflect and can do phys reflect maps just changing phys gems for elemental gems+life leech with reave

im now at 75k dps 9,5 aps with mf gear, almost lvl 97
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Aug 11, 2015, 12:18:35 AM
could anyone help me with a similar build but life based crit using bino's kitchen?

could anyone help me with a similar build but life based crit using bino's kitchen?

Bino's is far from optimal for a Flicker dagger, you'll definitely struggle with keeping your Frenzy charges up. I would recommend going for Reave instead of Flicker. It clears also pretty nicely and the Bino's/Adder's Touch synergy will help you a lot with survivability.
Hey I hope you're doing well. Would you be so kind as to chime in on some bumps in the road that I'm encountering. There's a lot going on here, such that I'm running into some key vital issues to sustain this build. Thank you very much for your time in advanced. I appreciate your help!

The degen from blood rage duration usually ends up in suicide.

I can't sustain frenzy charges, even when manual cursing w/ poachers mark.

With this said, here's how things typically go.

Scenario 1:
Whirl towards a pack, then curse. I'll use frenzy to build up charges and then flicker. Pack will go down, but no frenzy charges were sustained. If I run out of charges, I am stuck in the middle of the pack and have to use frenzy to gain 1 or 2 back. Rinse and repeat onto the next pack.

Scenario 2:
Blood rage, whirl, curse, frenzy to gain, flicker to kill, then hop to the next one to frenzy again and flicker. Unfortunately I am not leeching back life fast enough and end up suiciding 50% of the time.

Possible solutions:
Removing Added fire, sub Life Leech
Swapping in shav's revelation on the right to sustain blood rage

Tree: https://goo.gl/HqB5lY

Gear below (Jewelry isn't optimized as I only used what I had at the time to test this build):

Last edited by tsouth on Aug 17, 2015, 8:29:40 PM
"
tsouth wrote:
Hey I hope you're doing well. Would you be so kind as to chime in on some bumps in the road that I'm encountering. There's a lot going on here, such that I'm running into some key vital issues to sustain this build. Thank you very much for your time in advanced. I appreciate your help!

The degen from blood rage duration usually ends up in suicide.

I can't sustain frenzy charges, even when manual cursing w/ poachers mark.

With this said, here's how things typically go.

Scenario 1:
Whirl towards a pack, then curse. I'll use frenzy to build up charges and then flicker. Pack will go down, but no frenzy charges were sustained. If I run out of charges, I am stuck in the middle of the pack and have to use frenzy to gain 1 or 2 back. Rinse and repeat onto the next pack.

Scenario 2:
Blood rage, whirl, curse, frenzy to gain, flicker to kill, then hop to the next one to frenzy again and flicker. Unfortunately I am not leeching back life fast enough and end up suiciding 50% of the time.

Possible solutions:
Removing Added fire, sub Life Leech
Swapping in shav's revelation on the right to sustain blood rage

Tree: https://goo.gl/HqB5lY

Gear below (Jewelry isn't optimized as I only used what I had at the time to test this build):

you need at least 400k splash dps (with atziri promise)to sustain blood rage and leech, and be fast with whirling blades to move to the other monsters, keep always a vaal discipline in case degen emergency.
keep spamming dps flasks when there are many monsters
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Aug 17, 2015, 11:47:37 PM
"
you need at least 400k splash dps (with atziri promise)to sustain blood rage and leech, and be fast with whirling blades to move to the other monsters, keep always a vaal discipline in case degen emergency.
keep spamming dps flasks when there are many monsters
This. Spam those flasks whenever you can to boost your dps.

Furthermore you really should consider getting rid of that Headhunter and get a decent dagger. Yeah, i know, a lot of people like Headhunter but to me it's just a gimmick, nothing more. If it works it's absolutely great but you can't depend on it.. you want to deliver solid DPS without any hiccups. If you sell it and save up for a bit you should be able to afford a Dragon Hunger Plat Kris. With that your dps will definitely skyrocket (and with it your leech), get some decent rings and amulet with flat phys/cc/multi and you're pretty much set.
Last edited by Abyssopelagic on Aug 18, 2015, 6:11:29 AM
Ashes and Abysso, thank you very much for your insights and your time. I'll keep this in mind for the future. I appreciate it!
I was wondering what M5 was as your middle mouse button, and how you mapped it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info