[2.1.0] CI FLICKER STRIKER - 737k Splash // >1.0m SingleTarget - HIGH-END DPS & CLEARSPEED

"
What is the Flicker mana cost?
Without acuity with 10 APS it would be unsustainable for sure, but maybe if it is low enough mana gained on hit jewels can fuel it?

With Splash we're at 75mana per use, with WED at 65 Mana per use so sustaining might be rather difficult.. If you maybe stack a good bit of regen, leech, Mana on Hit and possibly add a -8 Elreon ammy/ring it miiiight work out.
Last edited by Abyssopelagic on Jul 28, 2015, 6:29:42 AM
"
djlaauol2 wrote:
This item is useful?
Spoiler

Abyssopelagic , sayme...

What do you recommend me? ¿I can wear these clothes and to improve it? or better sell it? . Right now I'm saving to buy a dagger

Thank you!!! :)

I am very happy with this guide
"
djlaauol2 wrote:
"
djlaauol2 wrote:
This item is useful?
Spoiler

Abyssopelagic , sayme...

What do you recommend me? ¿I can wear these clothes and to improve it? or better sell it? . Right now I'm saving to buy a dagger

Thank you!!! :)

I am very happy with this guide

Oh, well.. I though this was a bit of a joke, that's why I didn't answer your question. ^^ Ambu's Charge is basically worthless for this build. The ES is garbage and the unique properties don't benefit our build at all. So save up for some better stuff, you'll need it.

Some news: I showcased my Flicker build in my recent #mmo4rpg submission, check it out:

[playstv id="55b8fc77d94d61fead"][/playstv]
GOOD BUILD MATE!!
Last edited by justasaint on Aug 5, 2015, 8:27:00 PM

Update and Upgrade time! Threw out my Saintly for a 6L Splendour which makes it way easier to roll those Flicker colours (RRRRRG) without blowing through +20ex in chromatics. Furthermore we added another jewel with mana leech and some IAS to get rid of mind drinker. Check out the main post for an all new mechanics section, explaining the build mechanics and new and updated specs and stats!
I'm new and interested with this build. U can clear Uber with this? why we need to use reave to kill boss dude? not mocking just want information :)
So fun to play <3
I search a build for play it on tempest..
Is there any budget version of this build ?
IGN: Mynesa
"
Ishtaar wrote:
Is there any budget version of this build ?

Of this particular crit build? No. Crit Flicker, especially as CI always has been somewhat gear dependant and therefore expensive. You could however try 2H Flicker, there are a bunch of decent guides here on the forum on that topic. It doesn't have the stupid DPS of this build but also makes a ton of fun while being a.) WAY cheaper and b.) less gear dependant.
Last edited by Abyssopelagic on Aug 7, 2015, 6:47:42 AM
great skill, i love flicker so much, i've been playing reave for a 2-3 weeks, but flicker it's so much better in clearspeed and vs boss, i use reave only for phys reflect maps or vulnerability 76+maps

im at 30890 tooltip in my hideout, 68500 with atziri promise+taste of hate (9,17 aps=, 10100es without discipline 43%block and 147iiq/255iir
i think this build can be pushed to 120-130k tooltip or even more with lion's roar and dps gear, and even moar with vulnerability gloves

my different tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info