[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

"
mattc3303 wrote:
"
but like others i got a big prob, my renevants are dying too fast. i try to keep them alive by positioning and healing with convocation, but no chance

Use enfeeble and temporal chains instead of the offensive curses. They do plenty of damage without them.You will not even notice the clear spd difference but u will notice that massive amount of defensive increase especially once you invest into some curse effectiveness.

Also is your front line tanky enough? Zombies/golem/animate guardian or whatever.

I guess try getting some seething/animation flasks once u get access to those lv60 hp flasks?

big thx for advice dude, i will try it out. ye zombies are tanky as hell =)
"
mattc3303 wrote:
"
but like others i got a big prob, my renevants are dying too fast. i try to keep them alive by positioning and healing with convocation, but no chance

Use enfeeble and temporal chains instead of the offensive curses. They do plenty of damage without them.You will not even notice the clear spd difference but u will notice that massive amount of defensive increase especially once you invest into some curse effectiveness.

Good advice here! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
joseas wrote:
"
mattc3303 wrote:
"

Also is your front line tanky enough? Zombies/golem/animate guardian or whatever.

I guess try getting some seething/animation flasks once u get access to those lv60 hp flasks?

big thx for advice dude, i will try it out. ye zombies are tanky as hell =)

My zombies actually reached 16300hp at the end of my build, this together with Fortify is just insane :)
"

Use convocation and work on positioning. Sometimes they will die, it's RNG hehe.

Using convocation to position and move your minions is incredibly important. A lot of people ignore this skill as it doesn't add any damage, but when used correct it makes a big difference!
"
dbush2765 wrote:
I'm really struggling at the end of A3 Cruel. I got a Tabula early on, and already have a +2 minion helm. My zombies are tearing everything apart and never die. I find I'm having to replace my 6L Evan specters every other mob pack in Scepter of God, though.

Is this normal? At this rate, it's not even worth summoning them if they're just going to die right away. I'm running Hatred and Purity of Elements with Generosity. I tried switching out Purity for Discipline, but had the same result.

Are you sure that the evangelists you summon are of the appropriate level? If you use a low-level desecrate that could be the problem.
Is there anyway to fit skeletons into this build or would I have to do things differently in the passive tree and pass up other skills?
"

My zombies actually reached 16300hp at the end of my build, this together with Fortify is just insane :)

joahhhhh 16k is really insane :D this will take a while, cause i badly need the all resist from that unique rapier :D

i got the double curse node now. my spectres are staying alive. its working out great :)

thxxxx :D
what can i link if my chest with rrrrgb ?
Can anyone tell me why boots of ullr is required for this build? Is it just for the extra minions? If so, why not take a passive minion wheel and let yourself get more move speed + life + AR + ES from boots?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Can anyone tell me why boots of ullr is required for this build? Is it just for the extra minions? If so, why not take a passive minion wheel and let yourself get more move speed + life + AR + ES from boots?

+1 Spectre, you can't get that just anywhere, and each and every single one is a huge contribution to damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info