[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

HELP or this build has a serious flaw? First of I have been playing this build up to level 61 Templar in Talisman league and I am loving it. Can someone explain either how to get the socket color items on the unique items or is this build actually flawed?
Prism Guardian - Shield - Is a STR and INT item but it is designed with a Blue, Blue, Green Gems.
Mon'tregul's Grasp Void Sceptre - Weapon - Is a STR and ITEM item but it is designed with Green, Green, Red Gems nearly impossible to get this socket configuration.
Bones of Ullr - Boots - Is a INT item but you have it with Blue, Blue, Green, Red Gems - Probably the easiest of the three to get the sockets but I wasted 15 Chromatic Orb's and never got it. 3 Blue and a Red or Green is all i ever got.

Either I need to know the trick to get the socket colors I need or the odds of a drop\purchase with the socket color design is a serious problem. The scepre for example does not have 1 for sale in the trade search that meets this requirement.

I will be hitting Merciless shortly and what spectres do you reccomend on the levels before I can get the Evangelist summoning?

Thanks for the great builds,
OTazMan
"
OTazMan wrote:
HELP or this build has a serious flaw? First of I have been playing this build up to level 61 Templar in Talisman league and I am loving it. Can someone explain either how to get the socket color items on the unique items or is this build actually flawed?
Prism Guardian - Shield - Is a STR and INT item but it is designed with a Blue, Blue, Green Gems.
Mon'tregul's Grasp Void Sceptre - Weapon - Is a STR and ITEM item but it is designed with Green, Green, Red Gems nearly impossible to get this socket configuration.
Bones of Ullr - Boots - Is a INT item but you have it with Blue, Blue, Green, Red Gems - Probably the easiest of the three to get the sockets but I wasted 15 Chromatic Orb's and never got it. 3 Blue and a Red or Green is all i ever got.

Either I need to know the trick to get the socket colors I need or the odds of a drop\purchase with the socket color design is a serious problem. The scepre for example does not have 1 for sale in the trade search that meets this requirement.

I will be hitting Merciless shortly and what spectres do you reccomend on the levels before I can get the Evangelist summoning?

Thanks for the great builds,
OTazMan

Vorci can help you get the sockets you need for fixed currency prices, make sure you level him appropriately:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vorici,_Master_Assassin#Crafting

Cruel Evangelists got me through merciless pretty much. Before Cruel scepter, I just found various mobs that had some sort of spell and swapped Inc AoE for controlled destruction. Check out Flame Sentinels, the wave mobs in Merveils cave etc... The big frenzy monkeys from Act 2 can also help buff your zombies.
Sorry, but where is your actual equip ?
Sorry, but passing by THREE jew sockets and dont taking them.... instead take 3*6% energy shield, where this could be ONE of FOUR jew properties.... WOW ... please fix this or delete this guide... its nothing worse that newbie giving advices to newbies......... FOR THE LOVE OF GGG GOD PLES ... :D
"
tomikimposs wrote:
Sorry, but where is your actual equip ?
Sorry, but passing by THREE jew sockets and dont taking them.... instead take 3*6% energy shield, where this could be ONE of FOUR jew properties.... WOW ... please fix this or delete this guide... its nothing worse that newbie giving advices to newbies......... FOR THE LOVE OF GGG GOD PLES ... :D

It's a hybrid summoner, gear = Life, ES, resists. Nothing else makes a difference. He listed the gear (unqiues) that do make a difference for the build.

And of course you can grab the Jewl nodes if you have good ones, he mentioned it in the video. Build guides don't need to hold your hand for every single skill point.

On to some useful discussion... What ascendency classes would people be looking to use here for witch? Necromancer (spirit eater + soul weaver) is the obvious one, but the Occultist might free up some points and power up your cursing.
Hi,

first i want to say, awesome guide :) I am newbie, and this help me very much with build on summoner :)
After this, do you plan to do update this build for ascendacy? Also i think templar will be shit for thsi build yeah? :D I did one, and after read passives from ascendacy i start exp witch :D
Also do you think Mon'tregul's Grasp will be useless when you can get 1% physical reduction per 1 zombie, or not.
And will be gems sets same or do someone see something better?

Ty for answers from anyone. ;)

Edit:

what about this? :D
Raise Specter, Spell Echo, Chain, LMP, Minion Damage(5-link), Elemental focus instead of Slower Projectiles (6-link)?
Last edited by Oiouaiendrdchgh on Mar 5, 2016, 11:08:35 AM
Is there any way you can update the skill tree it doesn't work with the new planner lost my build guide to follow :(
"
Kosshisigre wrote:
Is there any way you can update the skill tree it doesn't work with the new planner lost my build guide to follow :(

Would be interested in this too. I just started and this looks interesting
"
Kosshisigre wrote:

Until he updates the build. LiftingNerdBro always does a video of his build and steps through the passive tree. Watch from 11:50 mark to see the nodes he hit in 2.1 until his 2.2 update comes. Obviously some nodes may have changed but you'll at least have a generalized idea until then.

Youtube - Path of Exile 2.1 Zombie/Specter Summoner Build Guide - The Puppet Master HC/SC viable
What have you guys been doing for ascendancy points?
"
Chowderman wrote:
What have you guys been doing for ascendancy points?

Hey dude,

maybe try something by yourself ;).

Anyway i did Soul Weaver, because of 100% hp/dmg for spectre, which are yours damage dealers. Then you can choose by yourself i think.

Commander of Darkness - You cast 4 auras, with this build so, 24%dmg and 8% attack speed. To you, your minions AND TO YOUR TEAMMATES. So cool i think, even in party.

Spirit Eater - 40% dmg by using offering. well, only to your minions

Mistress of Sacrifice - with flesh offering, you can be faster. Well with SRS build it is more valuable i think.

Beacon of Corruption - This, i rly dont know. chaos res. When you are capped, i think useless. even for your minions. they should regen it. Maybe on uber Atziri, it should be valuable.

Also i want to say, that Atziri is very easy. I only change a few things. Buy res/hp jewels for minions. also i change arctic armour to purity of fire, enlighten to purity of lightening. And with this and flask, you can sometimes survive all spells from atziri herself. ;)

Pasive tree i did not change, just blind take the same way. If there is something better i dont know it, pretty newbie in this game. ;)

GL HF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info