[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

But what is the Revenant spectre; where can I find it and what does it do? I tried looking for footage/information on this mob type but all I found were threads discussing how strong they are :S.
"
RePoE_Man wrote:
But what is the Revenant spectre; where can I find it and what does it do? I tried looking for footage/information on this mob type but all I found were threads discussing how strong they are :S.

Revenants is a new type of mobs that have been added to the game together with the last part of act 4. Unfortunately nobody has any recorded footage with them yet. They have been tested out quite a lot on streams though =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
The skill-tress should now be updated and working.
Going to bed now. I will answer the remaining questions tomorrow. I hope you all had a good start in The Awakening!
Kinda new to the game what should i use to start leveling like gem wise
I was just curious since I plan on using this build. Since you said Malachai/Corrupted Piety are a pain, any advice to combat them in this build?
Last edited by Cronixia on Jul 10, 2015, 10:31:43 PM
i've been away for a long time, but im gona try the new expansion gona try this build with my 91 summoner... glad i still have some old stuff

i actually have a few 5-links one of them being cloack of defiance is thatviable with this build? (with obvious modifications) i dont rlly know how good/bad the mana reservation changes are
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!
"
Malogrek wrote:
Kinda new to the game what should i use to start leveling like gem wise

It is all covered in the video mate =)
"
Cronixia wrote:
I was just curious since I plan on using this build. Since you said Malachai/Corrupted Piety are a pain, any advice to combat them in this build?

Thanks Lifting, great well documented build. I was wondering about this as well?
"
pinecoffin wrote:
"
Cronixia wrote:

Thanks Lifting, great well documented build. I was wondering about this as well?

I wish I could tell you mate. The revenant specters should be able to deal with him, but I am not sure how tough Malachai is on the live servers. He was hell on the beta servers. If you guys try him out, please share your feedback :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info