[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

why my revenant spectres are too weak? In tier 1 map they instantly die, what can i do? their damage is low too. I'm a witch lvl 70(you can see my gear). nice guide btw
You forgot to edit Build introduction. Still says use Anger for Revenants.
If my specters (revenants) were killed I must go again to 4act to revive them?
Last edited by mishq_q on Jan 7, 2016, 1:01:24 PM
"
If my specters (revenants) were killed I must go again to 4act to revive them?

Never mind.. I know all about it.
That was a very stupid question ^^
Last edited by mishq_q on Jan 13, 2016, 11:33:56 AM
Is this build Op endgame? t11 maps no issues? also Is this equivalent to Auramancer?
Last edited by xDraztic on Jan 15, 2016, 6:18:14 PM
How is the Slower Projectiles gem viable option for this RS gemsetup?
"
Blazera wrote:
How is the Slower Projectiles gem viable option for this RS gemsetup?

I don't know how viable they are, but I opted for Lighting penetration in their place. It Works nice.

I was wondering, did anyone test the build with arcanists? Or is everyone using revenants? I am thinking of changing to them for more survivability in tier 11+ maps
I've been playing this build for the past week or so and it's been going really well. I was surprised that even at the level of the zone, I was able to fairly easily solo Merc. Dominus, Daresso, Koam and Final Piety; the Zombies are just beasts with Monte's.

In Abomination Piety's room after she's dead, there are some minions you can spectre that use Righteous fire which seem to work really well with this build albeit not as strong as Revenants but definately less of an eye sore than the evangelists.

Getting chaos capped isn't too terrible; I'm not quite there yet because of a lack of currency but it's np.

Anyway, thanks for the guide.

My only negative comment is that you get to Cruel Evangelists like 10+ passive points earlier than your video planned for so I had to do some improvisation.

Fire!
http://i.imgur.com/1xw1LEM.jpg
Last edited by iolanthe on Jan 31, 2016, 9:02:20 PM
Hello,

is anyone playing this build as MF? I'd really love to start raising a MF Character and read that summoner is very good suited for.
Anyone got suggestions regarding this or can can link me his MF Summoner build for relevance?
Thx in advance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info