[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

"
Hercanic wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Can anyone tell me why boots of ullr is required for this build? Is it just for the extra minions? If so, why not take a passive minion wheel and let yourself get more move speed + life + AR + ES from boots?

+1 Spectre, you can't get that just anywhere, and each and every single one is a huge contribution to damage.

Exactly! Bones of Ullr together with the Death Attunement notable makes a significant difference in terms of damage and clear speed.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
joseas wrote:
"

My zombies actually reached 16300hp at the end of my build, this together with Fortify is just insane :)

joahhhhh 16k is really insane :D this will take a while, cause i badly need the all resist from that unique rapier :D

i got the double curse node now. my spectres are staying alive. its working out great :)

thxxxx :D

Good to hear man. Glad it is working out for you - summoners can be very challenging to setup up. They require patience :P
"
Fartuna25 wrote:
Revenants deal lighting and physical damage? If only lighting I do not understand why need hatred.

Hatred is used for the Evangelist specters. Revenants use the Wrath aura.
Hi! Quick question: I haven't used a summoner since beta (awhile back) and I noticed mobs were seriously targeting my witch more than before. How do you get around this?
I have a LL witch who is due a respec but I'm thinking of taking her either in this direction or something a bit different.

Thanks in advance.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Hi! Quick question: I haven't used a summoner since beta (awhile back) and I noticed mobs were seriously targeting my witch more than before. How do you get around this?
I have a LL witch who is due a respec but I'm thinking of taking her either in this direction or something a bit different.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't had this problem to be honest. I know they made some changes in regards to this during the beta, but it hasn't been a problem at all for me.

Besides that you of course need to constantly position yourself and your minions in the right spot with convocation, but you probably already know that =)
I should confess that I played with the summoner for a very short time in the beta, didn't get far at all due to personal time constraints (taking a killer class and working) and an incoming wipe. I did think the mobs were a bit more blind to zombies but my witch didn't even have convocation yet.
Censored.
ok next question :D

how do u get a decent mana pool? i got mana on my equip (not every item, but many) and i took an 8%mana node and deep thoughts, i barley can cast wrath, haste and purity

mana left: 120

even with enlighten, which i don have ^^, i cant cast AA

i am really thinking about going into that 3-nodes "dreamer" costs: 3 skillpoints
How do you deal with STR and DEX deficiency? :(
I had to take 30str and 30dex nodes and focus on str/dex gear to be able to run haste and multistrike :s
now I have shit gear with mostly STR/DEX and wasted points :(
Please elaborate :D
dis mah sig.
You pretty much need to either take those 30nodes or master craft some stat into your gear or roll some jewels with them.

haste and mstrike doesn't scale too much with levels just get them as high as you can for now.

I still need to take 2 30 dex nodes and 1 30 str node on my build
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
InSaNeOo wrote:
How do you deal with STR and DEX deficiency? :(
I had to take 30str and 30dex nodes and focus on str/dex gear to be able to run haste and multistrike :s
now I have shit gear with mostly STR/DEX and wasted points :(
Please elaborate :D

i did the same, but then i got decent rings and amy with dex/str on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info