[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
I dont know if this was asked before ( this thread has 15 pages and I have a very slow internet connection atm ) but is it worth to use this armor over a great rare ?

I personally prefer a rare chest as if allows you to craft +1 to zombies (only do this if you also pick up Grave Intentions) but Vis Mortis can definitely work as well =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
For those of us still using Tabula Rasa and complaining about the nerf, that chest might be the perfect way to bring our damage back up.
I might try and grab one instead of the rare I've been chaos-ing
Would it be effective to replace Chain with Greater Multiple Projectiles?
"
Rawdreago wrote:
Would it be effective to replace Chain with Greater Multiple Projectiles?

I would probably take out slower projectiles and use LMP instead =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Okay, thank you for the advice and for the great guide! It's been very fun playing as a summoner and your wonderful guide has helped me very much!
What is the best way to tweak this build for culling in a party? Or should I just try a different build?

I dont feel like vulnerability is worth it for just 40% increased damage, but if you dont need surviveability from curses I understand why. I just like to use enfeeble + temp chains as it completely cripples the monsters. Temporal chains also makes monsters slower which means you will have an easier time at recharging your energy shield.

EDIT: sorry didnt see you used elemental equilibrium already. Nice :p
Last edited by Harmster on Jul 31, 2015, 12:23:28 PM
i have build this summoner build and i dont know how to create that circle around my zombie's that prevent damage or something like that. i would love you get some help if its possible.
"
Sn0oPy5 wrote:
i have build this summoner build and i dont know how to create that circle around my zombie's that prevent damage or something like that. i would love you get some help if its possible.

I believe you're referring to proximity shield, it's a spell casted by evangelists risen as spectres, which prevents all damage originating from sources outside its radius.
Now that a lot of the outrage over the Revenant nerf seems to have calmed down, I'm curious if anyone has run some damage tests to compare them with Evangelists again, since we now need to run LMP instead of L.Pen.

I'm personally interested to see the difference as well, since I'm using Mon'tregul's for super zombies and am going the route of crafting mod + Grave Intentions for the 5th super zombie. Wondering if running 5 of the mega beefed up zombies are worth running Hatred over Wrath for and switching back to Evangelists. (but I don't want to keep wasting chromatics to test, I'm not that rich)

I have 116% minion dmg from nodes + jewels, 86% phys from Grasp, and +56% net from links (+48 MinDmg, -30 Multi, +38 Fort) for 258% total. If my math is right, that means the average melee would gain 652.4 cold dmg from Hatred, compared to the meager 14-231 lightning damage from Wrath. I'm just not sure if Revenant damage is that much crazier to still justify using them over Evangelists. (Who wouldn't be sacrificing dmg for links, but gaining Added Fire along with Hatred)
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Last edited by ogresamanosuke on Aug 1, 2015, 9:45:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info