[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

Can this build get 5 big zombies? I might be misremembering but I am almost sure I had 5 bigguns with a grasp a few leagues ago. Otherwise the +1 zombies I just crafted seems like a waste of 4 c orbs >.>.
Yes you can get 5 zombies. With Grave Intentions passive and Catarina's +1 zombie you'll have 10 regular fellas or 5 big ones.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I also wanted to try revenants if not stick with them (I love the shield from evangels too much).

Those of you that post nerf are still doing the spiders, how is it working out? I was curious to ask this last night when they installed patch but it was late, etc. :)

Actually revenants working OK, I was really angry about this nerf becouse I've been playing hardly for 2-3 days to make this build work well. I just realized one thing, why revenants was OP? becouse they have nice survability, long range and BIG DMG, GGG nerfed dmg so we just need to run more offensive points in our skill tree, and we have to get jewels with 14-15% minion dmg asap, 3 jewels is minimum on 70-80lvl character. Same with projectile nerf, we have to run LMP. Really bad about nerf is we have to run minimum 5 sockets, becouse we need badly LMP, otherwise our clearspeed on big packs of mobs could be slow. In conclusion we lose a little bit of our defensive to make revenants powerful as they were before nerf.
I also like evangelist, in my opinion they and their shield look amazing, but i think revenants still bettter becouse of range.

"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
GGG were told as feedback from beta that these needed damage nerf, but they did not take A SINGLE FEEDBACK from the beta. Beta was used only to SELL INVITES. GGG only care about money now which is why I will give them ZERO from now on.

Revenants nerf is big no matter how you slice it or what gems you change.

Did you tried anything to make revenants work again? I think not.
I agree they nerfed revenants maybe a little to much, but they were too strong as a monster and as a spectre, ofc I dont like this nerf becouse I am playing summoner, but I cant denied they was fckin OP.

In my opinion to balace spectre and give more diversity to players, ggg should revert 5 projectiles and buff others monsters as spectres.
Good to hear that I can still at least try them out. :)

On another note, I had 10 zombies and 4 spectres before awakening, I only see 9 now. Did we lose a zombie? Also I think I mucked up my tree (not a surprise since I foolishly decided to respec my summoner first thing in morning after passing a bad night).
Censored.
"
Jakub488 wrote:
Yes you can get 5 zombies. With Grave Intentions passive and Catarina's +1 zombie you'll have 10 regular fellas or 5 big ones.

Ah yes thought this build had all the minion nodes. Do you think it's worth it to have that 5th zombie at the cost of 3 skill points?
My revenants are absolute raping again. This is what i done to change it.

All + minion damage nodes from the tree
Swapped Lightning Resistance from 5 link for Lesser Multiple Projectiles
Q20 gems on a 5 link spectre - chain, minion damage, spell echo and LMP
Swapped in a Midnight Bargain for an extra spectre
Swapped in conductivity as curse.

Map clear speed is awesome and i do not feel nerfed.

Even without conductivity or flesh offering they are crazy.

So i had to invest currency but i do feel there balanced now.

Edit: Testing pierce instead of chain also

edit edit: f pierce :P
Last edited by roetetoet on Jul 23, 2015, 8:06:37 PM
"
roetetoet wrote:

So you use a midnight to lower your life and use conductivity curse that only helps you not party... dropping enffeble/temp chains I suppose? And you don't feel nerfed? Yeah blind GGG follower at its finest.

Should have nerfed damage, but not projectiles amount.
IGN: LessBow
Hey I'm new and been using your guide. I was wondering, do I just keep leveling up my gems or should I stop at a certain level?
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
"
roetetoet wrote:

So you use a midnight to lower your life and use conductivity curse that only helps you not party... dropping enffeble/temp chains I suppose? And you don't feel nerfed? Yeah blind GGG follower at its finest.

Should have nerfed damage, but not projectiles amount.

Why would i be a blind GGG follower? I was pretty salty with the nerf and had a 1/2 conversation with Jared from GGG how this is a huge slap in the face.

In the end of the day i try to make things work than just be a grumpy F* like you. There not going to change it and yes of course it's not the same and of course it's a nerf as I lose defense but I am not giving up or walk away because they nerf something.

So at it finest sure you can call me a GGG follower, end of the day I move on and get it sorted someway or the other.
"
Kodesterx wrote:
Hey I'm new and been using your guide. I was wondering, do I just keep leveling up my gems or should I stop at a certain level?

You should level your gems whenever you can. If you run into a wall (not enough Dex/Str), just right-click the gems and forget about them until you get that extra Dex/Str through passive nodes or equipment. Then you can level them up from the bottom of your inventory.

The only reason not to level a gem is if you barely have enough mana to use it as it is (perhaps due to all the auras reserving most of your mana), and leveling would increase the mana cost beyond the point where you can use it. In that case, hold out until you have some more mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info