Explosive Arrow Marauder (Updated for Release)

also, i dont see any big nodes for INT so you can use/level up eleprofil and chance to ignite? wtf?
"
Rufnet wrote:

wich one counts of ee?
wish i diddnt exalted the ring, i found one and thought ah letz just yolo it and hope for chaos res :D

ended up giving me fire dmg :(
using split arrow
am i force to use la now?
also

would be tamings ring any good? the prismatic unique ring?
lookd kinda nice to me, not sure how relevant the extra stats are that ur loosing.

also i wonder if u could -pass out the attackspeed/minus projectile nodes and still grab the life nodes in the bottom right the 18%
+ the armor nodes

well i skilld out now of ee, since i lost the light dmg
and got fire dmg on ring + cold on quiver
i guess i have to replace the ring at some point?
playing nemesis. so will be quite hard i think

"any1 oculd help out in a question?: how big of a deal are that Projectile nodes?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzEmkUTRccGS4ZhRm0GjgabBv6JKol3yftKPos6TWSNuk62DrhQYdBqkp9SshN2E3jUFBUSVXGWGNZ81pSXz9mnmegapNuaW6qcXlyqXgNgW-Cx4M4hNmHdojxjHaMz49GkFWYrZtdna6ePKIApBmmV6cIp4SomqlurFmsqrXytz64k7ndvoq-p8APwBrG2MrTz2XQ0NJN1I_V7d0N37_jaudS52Pr7uw47w7vfPAf8i_yRfKX8932SPcy-Ov56PrS_MX-Cv6P
also could u scip rs?
i could imagine the hit % chance being quite low
iam at lvl 68 atm with 77%
Last edited by Rufnet on Nov 10, 2013, 4:21:30 AM
~delete~
IGN Lyrko
Sherokil
Last edited by singh06 on Nov 11, 2013, 6:23:59 PM
"
danteafk wrote:
also, i dont see any big nodes for INT so you can use/level up eleprofil and chance to ignite? wtf?

Ele prolif and chance to ignite have a 108 int requirement at lvl 20.
The build gives you +134 int from small nodes. What's the problem?
Last edited by Takkun on Nov 11, 2013, 10:33:26 PM
i thought i share my setup
will

playing same specc as op just with the marauder armor nodes instead of proj dmg/attackspeed below scion

and as a scion, :D
thx for the topic i read thrue nearly all of it helpd me out quite alot eventho its still bit outdated.

any1 ideas what is better? increased area of effect or empower?
kinda dont wanna spent chroms since i got that setup + a lvl 2 empower gem wich i plan on gcping to 20
I personally haven't gotten a chance to try empower, but I would imagine it would be a solid choice. If I was to replace increased aoe, I would use increased burning damage myself.
how the heck do you guys deal with armor now that blood magic has been nerfed in that you cannot use grace? I feel squishy as hell and white creeps are blasting my face off. The dps otherwise is nice but right now its too risky for nemesis.

Only way I can see how to deal with it is to get A) super gear B) rely on blind C) cwdt with immortal call
"
tyranyus wrote:
how the heck do you guys deal with armor now that blood magic has been nerfed in that you cannot use grace? I feel squishy as hell and white creeps are blasting my face off. The dps otherwise is nice but right now its too risky for nemesis.

Only way I can see how to deal with it is to get A) super gear B) rely on blind C) cwdt with immortal call

ill use molten shell + focus on high armor pieces i got 4.5k unbuffd 6.2k with molten shell
i end up having around 70 migitation pre granite ofc
w/o any auras i believe with determination id be fine
having 6.2k hp atm.

"
Pastromy wrote:
I personally haven't gotten a chance to try empower, but I would imagine it would be a solid choice. If I was to replace increased aoe, I would use increased burning damage myself.

i bought the bow like it is with the colors so i was kinda forced into that position
but from what i heard, and the lackign math i did
its paying off
and it doesnt seems that risky to me to reflect like conc effect and u dont loose the aoe
i guess wich migitates itself after lvling far enough? anyways.
its 250~ explosion dmg more in the top end around
on a lvl 20 gem
i feel its not paying off atm with my lvl 17 gem, but i feel it will on lvl 20 at lesat
Ultimate end game:

EA - Fire pen - Ele prolif - Incresed Burn - Conc. Effect - Empower

In a +3 Thicket, with attack speed.

I did the math a shit load of pages back in this thread.

I don't have the wealth yet to test in Dom. Could test in standard but that seems like a waste of time :)
Last edited by Gryphyn on Nov 13, 2013, 10:17:52 AM
"
Gryphyn wrote:
Ultimate end game:

EA - Fire pen - Ele prolif - Incresed Burn - Conc. Effect - Empower

In a +3 Thicket, with attack speed.

I did the math a shit load of pages back in this thread.

I don't have the wealth yet to test in Dom. Could test in standard but that seems like a waste of time :)

u think its possible to go w/o chance to ignite?
i feel its especially good vs single target
thats what iam lacking a bit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info