[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

you have to self cast enduring cry.
Can i use this as mf without any changes to passive tree? I'm currently 51lvl on warband and have 130iir(with iir gem)/10iiq.
My links are; Flame Totem-Fire Penetration-Faster Casting-IIR
My resistances are really bad but i don't really get hit at all.
is faster projectiles really worth?

If I run totems+faster casting + fire pen in a 3 link wand with +1 I have 1730dps. If i put it into a 4link with faster projectiles it is only 1500, or is it being calculated differently?

/edit, definitive worth it, the range is great imo.
Last edited by danteafk on Jul 12, 2015, 12:18:12 AM
I am not sure if this was experimented with in the beta, but if you use the staff "Sire of Shards" (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards), the totems gain the effect of the nova. Makes for pretty sick room clear with almost no damage penalty.
Thanks for this nice build.

I use Witch playing this build, but I don't have enough int to take Apep's Rage, do you have any suggestion to solve this problem ?
Last edited by xavierliu on Jul 12, 2015, 6:34:13 AM
Really nice Build! Currently level 37 Witch in Tempest League and its a breeze. Dominus has never been so easy(for me that is...). I might even play this build again once my character dies.
Last edited by MrKn4rz on Jul 12, 2015, 1:37:13 AM
Can you make a passive progression guide for templar please
Is Rain of Splinters gem worth to use now? The tooltip dps with it equiped goes down just by like 10%, but it does cover more area on trash mobs...
pls remove this shitty build, wasted my currency on a non crit totem build, 16k dps you can't even do atziri vaals with this dps pls just remove it
"
leryss wrote:
pls remove this shitty build, wasted my currency on a non crit totem build, 16k dps you can't even do atziri vaals with this dps pls just remove it

Decent troll attempt I guess...

But please refrain from spreading false information.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info