[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Great, I was looking for something cheap to run to re-introduce me to the game again and it looks like a pefect starting build. Kudos.

One question - have you looked into flame dash instead of lightning warp? I know it has a cooldown after 3 uses, but it has faster cast speed.

Also, if it creates burning ground - wouldn't it deal damage even with ancestral bond? After all it's not you who deals the damage, but the burning ground effect is created during teleportation... need to look into this.
IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
Last edited by piotras on Jul 12, 2015, 7:17:57 AM
"
piotras wrote:
Great, I was looking for something cheap to run to re-introduce me to the game again and it looks like a pefect starting build. Kudos.

One question - have you looked into flame dash instead of lightning warp? I know it has a cooldown after 3 uses, but it has faster cast speed.

Also, if it creates burning ground - wouldn't it deal damage even with ancestral bond? After all it's not you who deals the damage, but the burning ground effect is created during teleportation... need to look into this.

Flash dash is great. You can use that if you prefer. I just like lightning warp because it isn't limited by charges.

The damage effect from flame dash does not apply when using Ancestral Bond :)

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Going live on twitch in 10 minutes if you guys have questions =)

www.twitch.tv/liftingnerdbro
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
piotras wrote:
The damage effect from flame dash does not apply when using Ancestral Bond :)

Thanks for reply - I know the fire damage effect doesn't apply, but is that also the case for the second effect - creation of burning ground effect? It's not part of the skill anymore, it's ground effect.

EDIT: at least the burning ground effect should ignite enemies, thus making them take 25% more damage from Celestial Punishment.
IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
Last edited by piotras on Jul 12, 2015, 7:33:37 AM
This build is melting everything I run into in the Tempest league. Very safe, very fun.

You make great guides that are straight forward, informative, and easy to understand. I'll be looking forward to more of your content. Keep up the good work!
Levelling with this seems like cheating :-)

Nice build, thanks for making it and have a youtube sub for you troubles.
not atziri viable, please re edit your post, you are confusing people
hi...very nice build!! 2 things....wich are the best masters to keep for the build in our hideout?. and you need blood magic so early in the build or just when you have the infernal mantle?
Last edited by yissus on Jul 12, 2015, 3:11:27 PM
Hi. I've just come back to PoE and I'm looking for a few gems from this build (tried the trade channel for about an hour with no luck):

- Cast When Damage Taken
- Summon Fire Golem
- Vaal Haste
- Reduced Duration (two of those)
- Minion & Totem Resists
- Increased Duration
- Herald of Thunder

If someone would happen to have these for sale - please let me know.

My IGN name is: HotAmbrosia

Thanks.
IGN: Slutty_Amazon
Hey, great guide, having a ton of fun so ty!
Just got an Infernal Mantle on warbands so I have a (potentially retarded) question.

Would you use 4L Infernal Mantle: Flame Totem with faster casting, faster proj, added chaos(11,7k tooltip)
or
5L rare chest Flame Totem with faster casting, faster proj, added chaos, fire pen(9,8k tooltip)

I know above you say Fire Pen > Added chaos, but I'm unlucky with my chroming.

Last edited by Krudoth on Jul 12, 2015, 1:59:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info