[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
MrKn4rz wrote:
Really nice Build! Currently level 37 Witch in Tempest League and its a breeze. Dominus has never been so easy(for me that is...). I might even play this build again once my character dies.

Glad to hear it is working for you mate! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Giselah wrote:
CWDT does not work with enduring cry any more.

As I mentioned multiple times in the video, then you have to self-cast it now :)
"
danteafk wrote:
is faster projectiles really worth?

If I run totems+faster casting + fire pen in a 3 link wand with +1 I have 1730dps. If i put it into a 4link with faster projectiles it is only 1500, or is it being calculated differently?

/edit, definitive worth it, the range is great imo.

Yea exactly man. Clear speed goes up by quite a lot =)
"
Wiuxo wrote:
Can i use this as mf without any changes to passive tree? I'm currently 51lvl on warband and have 130iir(with iir gem)/10iiq.
My links are; Flame Totem-Fire Penetration-Faster Casting-IIR
My resistances are really bad but i don't really get hit at all.

Yes you can do that. I still suggest getting your resistances fixed though =)
"
xavierliu wrote:
Thanks for the nice build.

I use Witch playing this build, but I don't have enough int to take Apep's Rage, do you have any suggestion to solve this problem ?

You need to craft more intelligence on your gear and pick up the 30+ int notable :)
"
evilmindcz wrote:
Is Rain of Splinters gem worth to use now? The tooltip dps with it equiped goes down just by like 10%, but it does cover more area on trash mobs...

I personally don't like to use it as I don't feel it is necessary and I prefer having the higher damage, but there is nothing wrong with using it if you want :)
is that build mf capable?
"
NaneLz wrote:

did you even try looking at the posts on this page to see if by any chance your question is answered on this same page you ask this ?
Last edited by Esto on Jul 12, 2015, 6:41:37 AM
"
"
evilmindcz wrote:
Is Rain of Splinters gem worth to use now? The tooltip dps with it equiped goes down just by like 10%, but it does cover more area on trash mobs...

I personally don't like to use it as I don't feel it is necessary and I prefer having the higher damage, but there is nothing wrong with using it if you want :)

I was testing it today, and it might be good for MF - i have setup with one totem in +2 wand and one in +2 spirit shield, FT+faster cast+ fire penetration and FT + culling strike + item rarity. Casting always both together. And i kinda hope the MF one have this way more chances to finish up something with 3 projectiles... :-)
"
NaneLz wrote:

Yes absolutely :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info