Challenges for Warbands and Tempest

Wardband remembers me Mount and Blade, Awakening sounds like Lineage 2. Brainless SEO friendly tags. -1
Hey, GGG, from the league page in the awakening, you guys stated that the warband chiefs will drop exclusive uniques, would you mind linking those to us in the forum? Failed to spot them in any webpage. And yes, I do know about the totems, not that ignorant... yet...
"
Wardband remembers me Mount and Blade, Awakening sounds like Lineage 2. Brainless SEO friendly tags. -1

Awakening sounds like...Star Wars: The force Awakens!
Last edited by Shabito on Jul 7, 2015, 6:47:15 PM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
If by "the truth" you mean "In your own highly biased opinion", then maybe. There's at least 1 challenge that even the most casual player should be able to complete

its not a single-user view, its a objectice assumption: it will need a lot of endgame engagement for (IMHO) all challenges: lots of xp, lots of high valuable currency, lots of high level items... and if I expect the 'confrontations' with the warbands based on the previous torment spirits, then even this one is out of casual expects.

Maybe the Tempest challenge would be (from what I heared about Bloodlines) - but HC disqualified itself (by 'balancing') :D

Most of this newer challenges dont need just patience and some time effort, but demand (increasing) efficiency on playthrough to be 'successful' - and 'casual' is not only 'time limited' but also "limited"/less efficient.

Like good old #global 820 helped a lot wif masters leveling and challenges in that league, I expect same here, or maybe on a new chan, like #global 710 (see the math right)

PS Im the definition of casual and still managed to get full cerulean armor set in that league (thanx again 820)
Last edited by Zenshii on Jul 7, 2015, 7:07:13 PM
To be perfectly honest I have mixed feelings about these new challenges. The jewel corruption challenge seems very very underwhelming. You have to sacrifice too many awesome unique jewels (what even are their drop rates?) AND you need to spend 36 Vaal orbs. The latter alone being crazy hard to pull off, especially for self-found players. Pure grindfest...
From what I've seen, most of the corrupted gems are almost exclusively only good for chaos dmg/vaal gems builds, some other even bare negative effects. So you either have to abandon this challenge completely, or aim to gather those uniques to vaal them all at once just to complete it near the end of a league. I assume there will be a FLOOD of "unwanted" corrupted jewels through this challenge, so if you want some for a new vaal spark, chaos EK or whatever build, it will most likely be better to buy them instead of wasting vaal orbs just to get a chance at getting the desired gem... I'm not trying to spread false prophecies here. It's just my humble opinion.

I don't know much about the divination card sets because I haven't played beta of Awakening, but reading from more experienced players' comments it seems like this one's gonna be an even worse and larger, RNG-based grindfest.

GGG, just one wish: PLEASE make those leagues last full 4 months.
Eyepecker would be a completely different boss if it were Ayepecker.
Saved
Yes.....

Clear Stashes once again....

I'm just imagining all the new useless crap I'm gonna put in stash...

I am so excited
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
Man... one of those boss kills will be malachi in an 82 map ;-) bad times!

Dunno if I have the soul to do 8/8 again :P f**k it... im in :D
IGN: TitanVaolox

I hope for the future the challenge to reach a level of x-amount of characters is removed.
This is not really a challenge, and I do believe most people just level up one or two more characters close to the end of the leagues.

There is nothing hard about it, it's just time consuming. I hope it gets replaced with something that is an actual challenge for future leagues.
How long will be these two leagues last?
(All right,I'v seen earlier posts,there was no anounce yet.)
IGN: AnnieCecil
Last edited by yiaya001 on Jul 7, 2015, 11:22:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info