Challenges for Warbands and Tempest

Divination cards challenge :
25/28

But there is much more listed there then 28
This challenge will be extremly hard so imo dont go as high GGG
Lets say 30/50 to complete it or 40/60 or 28 of 50, but not like 45/48 or so. That way it will require like 200-300exalteds to complete :)

And I still can't find any info about duration of the new leagues...

Last edited by CookieVortex on Jul 7, 2015, 12:55:02 PM
"
puriburY wrote:
i still have no f*cking clue what the prizes for the challenges are, because they didnt linked it to the CORRECT site. thanks.

"
Chris wrote:

Challenges

There are a set of eight challenges that span across both leagues and other new content introduced in The Awakening, such as the Jewel system. As you complete challenges, a Totem Pole decoration in your hideout grows to permanently display your accomplishment. In addition, the first 50 players to complete all eight challenges will receive an exclusive Warbands/Tempest t-shirt.

Source.

"
CookieVortex wrote:
And I still can't find any info about duration of the new leagues...

League duration has not currently been announced.
thanks alot mate
10 years leagues confirmed for real life players?
It looks like I won't be getting any of them. Or at least it's very unlikely.
Hype train.. Play to win or play to lose.. Thats yall choices.. LEGGGGO GG
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Malachai the nightmare?

OMG CHRIS SPOILER MAYBE? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info