Challenges for Warbands and Tempest

"
morbo wrote:
"
Ferrari420 wrote:
I thought Divination cards were helping out the self bound users? I mean they serve no other purpose to anyone that actually plays PoE properly with party/trades etc.

What? :) Div. cards will immensely buff the trading people and do very little for SF, since their drop rates will have to be adjusted for the efficiency of trading & botting (translation: a set will be much more rare than the item it rewards).

Div. cards will have a slightly bigger impact on SF players who play long term in Std/HC.

The way I see it atm it's an achievement, I'll try to complete the achievement outside of that since I trade it's still more efficient to trade items for currency/items. The Div Cards that award rare items or top tier currencies are going to have extremely low drop rates and be pointless for anyone to farm outside of self found or achievements. You can get that item much faster by trading and farming gear/currency than it would be to farm the Div card set. It's a fun concept, just not really sure where it sits atm outside of doing the achievements, self found or magic find.
getting 25 divination sets and corrupting all those jewels, man i dont see any way that some people could gain an advantage
i hope this will be longer league then a month..
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
"
ment2008 wrote:
i hope this will be longer league then a month..

Initial temp leagues always are.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Looks like a good Set of Challenges, good that we now only have to do Part of the Tasks, great Change.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Awesome! I'll likely fall short again by one or two, but I'm going to try my damndest. Looks like a lot of fun! :)
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
how long this challenge league live?
Details on the league specific uniques pls. - Reddit posts seem to indicate the details are not going to be released?
Last edited by AttackDingo on Jul 9, 2015, 12:45:26 PM
soon.
CI >> Life
i cant see the prizes, the link goes to awakening home page and theres no info about prizess =( any help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info