Challenges for Warbands and Tempest

some reason i seem to get more than plenty vaals but i cant find other orbs or good uniques fer shite!
Posted this in Gameplay but got no response. Just looking for some clarification on a certain challenge.

I'm down to only the Granite/Jade Flask in the "Vendor Recipe" Challenge

Does the challenge force me to use the Ruby/Saph/Topaz Flask of Reflexes or Iron Skin (respectively) to create these? Or does the resulting recipe just have to generate a Granite/Jade Flask? For example this would be different if I chose to transmute 5x Granite Flask or something and reroll a new one. The recipe isn't the Granite Flask recipe, but "makes" a Granite Flask.

Has anyone tried this yet?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Wound up just burning some Alts/Alchs to buy some Magic Granite Flasks.

Hate doing it but I guess it's a for a good cause.

5x Magic Granite/Jade >>> Unid Magic Granite/Jade does fulfill the Challenge, for the record.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I guess there still isn't an ingame chat command where you can see your challenge progress more detailed?
In the forum overview it's still to generalized and you dont see if you have missed a specific unique (for example).
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
I guess there still isn't an ingame chat command where you can see your challenge progress more detailed?

Press "H" while in-game. Click the individual challenges and they expand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info