Challenges for Warbands and Tempest

A suggestion for layout of the "Knowledge and Power" Challenge. Would it be possible to re-format how the challenge is displayed in the challenge window. As one straight list scrolling through might feel a little tedious. Separating the challenge requirements into two columns would help.

Suggestion:

"

Identify these Unique Items, Kill a Rare Monster of each of these types, and kill all the monsters in the following arreas in Warbands or Tempest. Character Uniques are any Uniques named after that Character. 30 of these 33 Deeds are required.
Full-Clear
  • Colosseum Map_____________*Core Map
  • Koam's Stronghold__________*The Dried Lake
  • The Grand Arena____________*The Harvest
  • Volcano Map

Identify
  • Any Daresso Unique_________*Any Doedre Unique
  • etc._______________________*etc.
  • etc.

Slay
  • Any Rare Chaos Sentinel_____*Any Rare Fighting Bull
  • etc.

The forums do not have the table tag enabled, so hopefully what I have in the quotes makes sense. I look forward to working on these once 2.0 launches.
that is a lot. might be a little too many challenges? dont get me wrong i like it, but it's freakin a lot :D
IGN: mxsy
Check out my (rarely live) stream here https://www.twitch.tv/mxsy !

Rhoa Whisperer by choice.
I don't know if this question has been asked or answered before, How long will theses leagues last?
These challenges seem good, but looks like I'll have to play Path of Trading again if I want to actually complete most of these. *sigh*
It seems it's the return of the "1 monster remaining" -challenge.
Challenges might be too hard for me as casual player but Im going to try anyway!
For the complete 3 chars to 82 challenge, as others have mentioned not everyone likes to change and do different characters, why not have it as a tiered amount ie 3 lvl 82 chars, or 2 lvl 88 chars or 1 lvl 90 or some such breakup with a similar amount of xp needed.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I don't know if this question has been asked or answered before, How long will theses leagues last?

+1

Hopefully finally 6 month waiting for like a felt eternity for a 6 month league :(
6 month is way 2 long. 4m could be perfectly fit for "Awakening".
Mirror of Kalandra?
Can't WAIT!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info