(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I was thinking about something : in a setup with Hatred + HoA + AA, Hypothermia could be really good right ? It's a 37% MORE multiplier at level 18 and we almost chill everything we hit thanks to AA, could it be better than Add Fire and/or Faster Attacks ? I'm not really good with how damage calculation works in the game, but it sounds great for me..
At what rough DPS point does Life Leech become better than Life on Hit?
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Is it worth replacing this belt with a doryani's invitation? I don't need the extra lightning resis and I'm wondering if the 0.2% leech is worth the 30c or so. (yes, lol at the three troll mods)

Overall yes. Your gaining two useful effects from it but if you rather have life a well rolled leather belt may be preferable.

Pros:
1) 0.2% of Physical Damage Leeched as Life
2) Your Flasks grant 25% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold during flask effect
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 15, 2015, 2:36:58 PM
"
FrozenShivers wrote:

Just got this for 5 Chaos, seems a steal I think?

Things are finally looking up for my Cycloner, I hit 90 last night (extra jewel socket), I got my weapon 5 linked at last, and I'm only a couple exalts away from a Kaom's Heart (my jewellery is still terrible though). :D

Yes that is a very nice jewel and I would #YoloExalt it asap. Even if its bricks into something trash its still useful.
LightyGaming.com
"
Dragon_Bukid wrote:
i have a question, in the atziri 2.0 vid i see you having 2 auras + HoA, but i looked at your skill tree and saw that you didn't take any reduced mana reserve nodes, (near templar and at the bottom of duelist), both are required + an enlighten gem in my char to be able to sustain 2 auras + herald, how were you able to sustan all three without those nodes?

here's my gear and skill tree
Spoiler

level 88
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtB3UJlgthE0wTyRQgF-EaOCFVIWAm-CcgJy8ppSz7LdIuUzB3MZ45DjrhPAU8LT38QKBDMUd-TeNOMlBHWGNZ81n-WhpeE18_YSFkUmVNZado8m87cql07XTxdqx343loeu97jHzZg1-DzITEhNmE74VSh2qKIozPkFWQbJd5nz6iAKZXqSepbqmUrKqtja5Qr2y3Pr02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMGjwzPEFcRYxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92WHawdw94mHkUeoY6wnvDu988B_yRfZI9zL46_4K_mv-jw==?accountName=Dragon_Bukid&characterName=Dragon_bukid

i can only run hatred + herald with it

At the time i was using a slightly different passive tree so I could run 3 auras but after testing deemed it not worth the investment. hatred + Hoa + AA or Hatred + Haste/grace/determination is the best course of action.
LightyGaming.com
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
I was thinking about something : in a setup with Hatred + HoA + AA, Hypothermia could be really good right ? It's a 37% MORE multiplier at level 18 and we almost chill everything we hit thanks to AA, could it be better than Add Fire and/or Faster Attacks ? I'm not really good with how damage calculation works in the game, but it sounds great for me..

There is something there and i'm waiting to get my 20/20+ hypothermia to begin testing. It falls in the same category that Bloodlust + Atziri Disfavour does for me and I will be researching and posting results within the near future. More multiplier's are very powerful and it very well could become the new "meta" if you run AA & Hatred.
LightyGaming.com
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
At what rough DPS point does Life Leech become better than Life on Hit?

Id like to say around 25k tooltip (50kish actual dps all things considered) but you also need to take into account how much leech you have and leech rate; so it also depends on your gear not just your passive tree ( aka hematophagy ) investment.
LightyGaming.com
Hey there,

I've got a question regarding Belly of the Beast.

I'm currently running a 6 link axe and a 1,5k armour, 100 life, resi chest armor...

Is it worth it to buy a Belly of the Beast? Which armour would you recommend? (Warbands League)

Edit: Kaom's Heart with 500 life might also be an option. Especially since I'm running Added fire damage with cyclone.
Last edited by Diggleer on Aug 15, 2015, 5:47:04 PM
When do I want to replace my Thiefs Torment? Still using it at 90, not sure what rare rings would bee worth losing the LGOH.
*Does the happy dance*

Just reached lv 82 as my highest character in PoE all thanks to Lighty and his holy build :D

So far I have just 2 problems. Kinda low life even though I've taken all life nodes and all my gear has life. And phy reflect maps (With even as low as 13% reflect) are kinda nightmare to me.

Right now sitting at 4.3k life and 19k tooltip DPS (Up to 26k with Frenzy charges and Blood Rage)
Still haven't picked heavy AXE damage nodes so my DPS will jump even higher in a couple of levels. :D

Here is my current gear. Any suggestions for improvements is welcomed.

Spoiler

Last edited by Dragonide on Aug 18, 2015, 5:55:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info