(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

For those of you that have taken on Atziri what level were you?

I am currently lvl 79 and getting anxious to give her a try, just don't want it to be a waste of time and xp.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Aug 12, 2015, 9:46:12 PM
Is Atziri's Disfavour worth dumping 30-40 ex into?
Currently thinking about whether I want a Disfavour or buying/crafting a rare weapon.

How good is the "socketed gems are supported by lvl 1 blood magic" prefix that I could only get on a rare?
Seems pretty to free up a link, but how are the health costs and how does it compare to the +2 to support gems + bleed on the Disfavour?

And is there a difference between weapon range and increased area of effect?

For example, the +2 range enchant would increase my range on a mace from 8 to 10, so 25% more.

Is that just worse than a weapon with the blood magic enchant where I use the freed socket for an increased area of effect gem that increases it by 39% (or a bit less but still above 30% if it just adds to the effect from Amplify).
Last edited by blingi on Aug 13, 2015, 5:16:32 AM
Do you have any thoughts on the Unyielding passive and/or Belt of the Deceiver?

Are they worth picking up to negate 50% of a crit?
I'm having trouble deciding between picking up a Kaom's primacy or a ~450 Phys DPS rare. A perfectly rolled Kaom's has a phys dps of 400 (Though I won't be able to afford a perfect roll.) but I don't know how to figure the culling into it. Anyone have thoughts on this?
Last edited by _Proteuz on Aug 13, 2015, 10:00:54 AM
Switching out my Vaal Cyclone setup for CWDT, can Lighty or someone who knows please help me with what levels the gems should be?

CWDT>Molten Shell>Increased Duration>Warlord's Mark or Punishment.
Last edited by FrozenShivers on Aug 13, 2015, 8:25:49 PM
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
Switching out my Vaal Cyclone setup for CWDT, can Lighty or someone who knows please help me with what levels the gems should be?

Molten Shell to be effective must be high level, inc. duration - max (support gem's level is not restricted by cwdt). Putting a curse in this set is not really optimal, because you want your curse to be cast all the time.

I use one high level cwdt-molten shell-inc.duration, and one low, preferably 1. level cwdt-curse. It works fine for me.
"
Ramirose wrote:
"
FrozenShivers wrote:

Molten Shell to be effective must be high level, inc. duration - max (support gem's level is not restricted by cwdt). Putting a curse in this set is not really optimal, because you want your curse to be cast all the time.

I use one high level cwdt-molten shell-inc.duration, and one low, preferably 1. level cwdt-curse. It works fine for me.

Thanks! :)
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
Hi, I'm thinking about making a cycloner soon, but I have a question : what about axe vs sword vs mace ? What are de pro/cons of each ? Thanks

Weapon range ( what aoe is partially scalled off of )
Axe: 7
Staff: 6
Sword: 6
Mace:

Axes have onslaught on the tree and kaoms primacy and atziri disfavour later on. Swords have the best bases due to attack speed scaling ( if you can afford gg mirror gear ) or doomsower which is nice. Maces have more aoe on tree ( along with 6% on the new maraketh weapon coronal mace implicit ).

if this is your first cyclone go axe, get a kaoms primacy for a few chaos, 4l it and enjoy the #Spin2Win

Thanks, well I got a Kaoms Primacy on a unique box, so I'll go for Axe (and Atziri Disfavour, even if I will never got one, really tells me "Play Axe, one day maybe you will use me" )

Another question, about Hematophagy (which maybe was already answered, but didn't see it) : is it enough to not use LGoH ? In another way, does LGoH is enough without Hematophagy ?

Lgoh is fine early and midgame but falls off later on when your you get more leech and damage. Its useful later on for reflect maps however
LightyGaming.com
"
TriFabian wrote:
Thanks for the guide but Duelist Axe tree seems broken. Keep up the good work!

Fixed
LightyGaming.com
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
Stuff :

Still need a Vaal Haste, will buy it soon. The Vengeance setup doesn't seems to do much things, so it will probably be removed once I get a Kaoms.

What should be my next upgrade ? Weapon maybe (450pdps + 5L) ?

Most your gear is fine so if you can save for atziri disfavour i would suggest it, otherwise 6s and 5-6l your kaoms primacy and get a kaoms heart. Vengeance is mostly for additional damage and maintaining endurance charges rather than gathering them.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info