(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Just killed Atrizi for the first time with this build. Your video really helped out and I dont think I would have been able to do it without. I had zero deaths until I got to the third phase with the queen and made it to the end with two portals left. I ran purity of fire, not sure it was really helpful since the flameblast damage is so much anyway. Really like everyone says if you just work at it slowly and don't rush its not that bad.

Patience is important when starting atziri and you can rush through it when you get more confidence with more runs. Purity of fire isn't major overall at lower levels and if your planning on tanking the flameblasts with low (<=5k) life a ruby flask is the way to go. congrats on the kill!
LightyGaming.com
"
Aramoris wrote:
Hey, thx for this build :)

Atm i got 7 ex but dunno where to spend them, should i get a new weapon or new ring / gloves? can u help me ? :D

my current gear:
Spoiler

unbuffed i got 19k dps, what would my dps be if i buy a ~530pds weapon?^^ is it worth 10ex?

Your weapon is 450 pdps which is fine overall and your jewelry is okay ( horror coil is nice ). Gloves arnt amazing but most everything else looks okay. If your going to save up 10ex, might aswell save 20ex and try for an atziri disfavour which is the "be all end all" of unique 2h's.
LightyGaming.com
"
Metal_Rex wrote:
Hi guy,

I'm running good with your build in my first hardcore run but can you tell my why you don't take blood magic as passive skill? It's bcause the auras?

Pros:
~ dont need to run bloodmagic support gems on anything ( +1 cyclone link )
~ 35% increased maximum life
~ 50% less mana reserved ( herald of ash maybe? )

Cons:
~ Less damage ( no hatred - haste ect. )
~ Alot less damage ( no hatred - haste ect. )
LightyGaming.com
"
shadypoe wrote:
Hey , did some upgrades and some levels. What do you think should I upgrade now ? Im doing 74 maps now.

Your boots and two-stone ring are your weakest pieces and upgrade your flasks. Your 500pdps weapon is fine overall and atziri disfavour would be the next step.
LightyGaming.com
"
blingi wrote:
Is Atziri's Disfavour worth dumping 30-40 ex into?
Currently thinking about whether I want a Disfavour or buying/crafting a rare weapon.

How good is the "socketed gems are supported by lvl 1 blood magic" prefix that I could only get on a rare?
Seems pretty to free up a link, but how are the health costs and how does it compare to the +2 to support gems + bleed on the Disfavour?

And is there a difference between weapon range and increased area of effect?

For example, the +2 range enchant would increase my range on a mace from 8 to 10, so 25% more.

Is that just worse than a weapon with the blood magic enchant where I use the freed socket for an increased area of effect gem that increases it by 39% (or a bit less but still above 30% if it just adds to the effect from Amplify).

Its the best weapon you will get for its price by a fair amount. Crafting a weapon better than it is getting close to "mirror worthy" range and could cost you anywhere from 50-5000ex to craft."socketed gems are supported by lvl 1 blood magic" prefix limits you from getting one of the 3 important prefixes for pdps [ flat, %phys or hybrid% phys ]. Unless you have T1-2 flat and %phys ( as i do ) the blood magic prefix craft is seldom worth it. The bleed damage from disfavour is noticeable and your aoe is based off your weapon range so give or take your calculations are correct. "The area of effect radius of cyclone is determined from melee weapon range measured from the edge of the character." The exact numbers are unknown to me but 6-8 being a 25% increase seems to be correct based on www prismatic eclipse testing.
LightyGaming.com
"
crux47 wrote:
Do you have any thoughts on the Unyielding passive and/or Belt of the Deceiver?

Are they worth picking up to negate 50% of a crit?

Maybe the passive given the current addition to crit and crit multiplier being on maps now but 100% no on the belt. Its simply not worth losing a well rolled rare, doryanis invitation or headhunter for the belt of the deceiver.
LightyGaming.com
"
_Proteuz wrote:
I'm having trouble deciding between picking up a Kaom's primacy or a ~450 Phys DPS rare. A perfectly rolled Kaom's has a phys dps of 400 (Though I won't be able to afford a perfect roll.) but I don't know how to figure the culling into it. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Perfect kaoms primacy has closer to 500 dps and culling is effectively 10% more damage as its the ability culling strike not being supported by level 1 culling strike. Go for kaoms primacy imo.
LightyGaming.com
Is it worth replacing this belt with a doryani's invitation? I don't need the extra lightning resis and I'm wondering if the 0.2% leech is worth the 30c or so. (yes, lol at the three troll mods)

Last edited by LadyLoriana on Aug 15, 2015, 5:26:51 AM

Just got this for 5 Chaos, seems a steal I think?

Things are finally looking up for my Cycloner, I hit 90 last night (extra jewel socket), I got my weapon 5 linked at last, and I'm only a couple exalts away from a Kaom's Heart (my jewellery is still terrible though). :D
i have a question, in the atziri 2.0 vid i see you having 2 auras + HoA, but i looked at your skill tree and saw that you didn't take any reduced mana reserve nodes, (near templar and at the bottom of duelist), both are required + an enlighten gem in my char to be able to sustain 2 auras + herald, how were you able to sustan all three without those nodes?

here's my gear and skill tree
Spoiler

level 88
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtB3UJlgthE0wTyRQgF-EaOCFVIWAm-CcgJy8ppSz7LdIuUzB3MZ45DjrhPAU8LT38QKBDMUd-TeNOMlBHWGNZ81n-WhpeE18_YSFkUmVNZado8m87cql07XTxdqx343loeu97jHzZg1-DzITEhNmE74VSh2qKIozPkFWQbJd5nz6iAKZXqSepbqmUrKqtja5Qr2y3Pr02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMGjwzPEFcRYxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92WHawdw94mHkUeoY6wnvDu988B_yRfZI9zL46_4K_mv-jw==?accountName=Dragon_Bukid&characterName=Dragon_bukid

i can only run hatred + herald with it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info