(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
dr460nf1r3 wrote:
Running this build since a few days got to lvl53 so far. Really enjoying it and its sooo tanky lol
My items:
Spoiler

Any idea what to upgrade next?

Gloves, Helm & Weapon is what I would replace; Kaoms heart after you 5-6l your weapon upgrade.
LightyGaming.com
"
DarthCidious wrote:
Hey Lighty,
I am currently pretty satisfied with the majority of my gear pieces but not with my rings and amulett.
I kinda need a lot of dex and int on my jewellery to use bloodrage and hatred but on the other hand i dont wanna miss out on leech on my neck since i just swapped doriyanis for a rustic sash -
What stats should i look for?
Gear:
Spoiler

I'm still trying to tailor towards ubers and my last runs pretty much ended somewhere at the trash after trio due to dieing to vaal fallen even with immortal call up multiple times (apparently the status effects deal a huge amount of damage and go through immortal call.

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgm7C2EMXw48ERoS4RNME8kUIBRxF-EYkRo4HKchVSFgJvgppS3SMHc5DjpSPC09_ECgRrdHfkh4SdVOMlBHU6VXVFhjWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnaGVo8nKpc2t07XTxdqx673t0fNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKGYIdqirOQVZBskc6S0JOol3mfPqIAqSeplKyqrY2uUK9stz677byfvTa-p8BmwKbBo8RYxPbFU8auxtjPftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcMtw94mHkUeoY6wnvDu9O8B_zb_Pd9kj3Mvjr_go=?accountName=DarthCidious&characterName=Sebosstimus

the next question do you consider the 2* 4 meele % + jewel slot really to be worth more than for example 6+5+5% life or 16%phys+14%phys+14% phys, to me it feels like that this little circle at the bottom left is nearly useless due to 4% being so horribly low.

(Will edit in the jewels im running after i started the game, apparently you cant link them while youre using them)

Jewels:
Spoiler

Would really appreciate if you spend some minutes for an in depth analysis on my gear and build since if i can't do ubers with this toon my currency will all go into PA :D

Your "weakest" pieces of gear are your rings ( maybe ). The issue with the build doing uber from the 5 runs I did was atziri herself; namely the spear damage and lack of movement skill ( leap slam doesn't go far enough to dodge flameblast/Double flameblast ). If you go phase acrobatics & Arrow Dancing it would make the fight significantly much easier but that's not the build. Im finding an issue with tailoring the build to be uber viable without loosing the identity of the build; imo its in a strictly worse position than before due to enduring cry and immortal call nerfs. I found running Grace for trio & Atziri a requirement although being susceptible to stuns was also a problem. I do think the build "can" do uber but in no means is this in its current state an uber farming build; compared to max block, PA & 100res builds.
LightyGaming.com
Hm so i guess PA it is then :D
Every map boss except for malachai is by now pure face roll just stand there and tank everything (okay not by the light of divinity) but uber trash can still rip me, it's hillarious. Thanks for your help, sadly if you need the economy for new leagues skipping out on uber and being late on normal is not really a viable option.
Really really enjoyed this build for mapping appart from the random bleed deaths because of retardedly high mov speed :D
Watching the old kill videos on youtube with 1 immortal call spellecho onto 2 targets resulting in a 13 seconds immortal call kinda makes me sad :D
Last edited by DarthCidious on Aug 17, 2015, 6:30:57 AM
"
Dragonide wrote:
*Does the happy dance*

Just reached lv 82 as my highest character in PoE all thanks to Lighty and his holy build :D

So far I have just 2 problems. Kinda low life even though I've taken all life nodes and all my gear has life. And phy reflect maps (With even as low as 13% reflect) are kinda nightmare to me.

Right now sitting at 4.3k life and 19k tooltip DPS (Up to 23k with Frenzy charges and Blood Rage)
Still haven't picked heavy AXE damage nodes so my DPS will jump even higher in a couple of levels. :D

Here is my current gear. Any suggestions for improvements is welcomed.

Spoiler

I had the same issue on the 13% reflects. I changed melee phys to added fire and it made the reflect maps a breeze. Currently running a 5L like you. Your dps is a bit higher but it is worth a shot.
As everyone is using Blood Magic, I just wanted to state that it's definitely viable to run Cyclone off mana with this build. The only things I changed to make it possible was spending two points to get to Mana Flows and wearing an Elreon ring (I also took the Unrelenting cluster but that's in Lighty's tree as well).

Doing that, I have 116 mana available (running Herald and Hatred) and a 5-linked Cyclone costs me 28 mana. That means that I can cyclone four times without hitting anything (more like five times with my mana regeneration). If I do hit anything at all, I leech mana back and can continue. In practice, I haven't run out of mana in a very long time.

So for a very small investment, I get an extra link (and more life) which is Added Fire, giving me extra DPS. It's not vastly superior or anything but I don't think it's strictly worse either.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
So i upgraded my weapon and helmet to something nicer, guess im going for the 5l on weap and a kaoms heart next. Thanks for your advice!

"
Lighty wrote:
"
Diggleer wrote:
Hey there,

I've got a question regarding Belly of the Beast.

I'm currently running a 6 link axe and a 1,5k armour, 100 life, resi chest armor...

Is it worth it to buy a Belly of the Beast? Which armour would you recommend? (Warbands League)

Edit: Kaom's Heart with 500 life might also be an option. Especially since I'm running Added fire damage with cyclone.

If you already have your weapon 6 linked Kaoms Heart is the best option; unless you really want a multiple vaal cyclone setup in your body armour.

Is Kaom's really better defensively than Lightning Coil?
Currently thinking about which of those two I should buy now that I have a 6l Disfavour.

I already have close to 7k health, so the Heart would probably get me to around 8500 (~20% more) but I'm not sure how much mitigation the 30% damage taken as lightning turns out to be (I have around 55% physical reduction with endurance charges and 85% with granite potion up).
Kaom's would probably force me to drop Leap Slam and either one CWDT setup or Vengeance.
Last edited by blingi on Aug 17, 2015, 11:37:20 AM
"
blingi wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Diggleer wrote:
Hey there,

I've got a question regarding Belly of the Beast.

I'm currently running a 6 link axe and a 1,5k armour, 100 life, resi chest armor...

Is it worth it to buy a Belly of the Beast? Which armour would you recommend? (Warbands League)

Edit: Kaom's Heart with 500 life might also be an option. Especially since I'm running Added fire damage with cyclone.

If you already have your weapon 6 linked Kaoms Heart is the best option; unless you really want a multiple vaal cyclone setup in your body armour.

Is Kaom's really better defensively than Lightning Coil?
Currently thinking about which of those two I should buy now that I have a 6l Disfavour.

I already have close to 7k health, so the Heart would probably get me to around 8500 (~20% more) but I'm not sure how much mitigation the 30% damage taken as lightning turns out to be (I have around 55% physical reduction with endurance charges and 85% with granite potion up).
Kaom's would probably force me to drop Leap Slam and either one CWDT setup or Vengeance.

Same situation here. I'm rather thinking about a 5/6- Link with as much armour as possible though. (My other items all don't have too much armor.. :/)

Need Some Help atm.

What Item Do I Need To Change. My Hp Is 3.6k atm

How much HP and DPS do i roughly need to do atziri ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info