(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Swagger_tron wrote:
"
Is Starforge better than Atziri's Disflavour? looks great to me, but im not sure wich one to pick..

Hey Bro, I'm having the same struggle, right now. But in the fact that Starforge is cheaper (almost half of atziris disf. (average)), I tend to buy the sword, although I've to spend some currency to new jewels. Besides I like the Shaper stuff with its relation to the universe, stars etc :D

Furthermore, I'm not quite sure which passives I should run when I use Starforge. Hatred and Herald of Ashes will be obsolete.
Thought about Haste and Vulnerability (maybe as CoH/Blasphemy setup?)
Any tips?

cheers

Same here. I started out following Lighty axe guide. Eventually I found out Disfavour is way more expensive than Starforge. Therefore I decided to buy a Starforge and improvised.

Here are my gears:
Spoiler

I replaced auras with Vulnerbility and Determination(defensive) or Punishment(dual curse from amulet for offensive). While using Determination, Punishment can still be use as active cast. Replaced Kaom Heart with Death's Oath for extra dps, armor, all res and +50 int for gem instead of using Brute Force jewel so I can have 1 more jewel slot. Skill tree is a little bit different too, check my profile>char. Still using mana from leeching and regen, no bloodmagic.

Stat from pob:
Spoiler

Without Flasks

With Flasks

Never tried running shaper or his guardians yet but T15 Elder is piece of cake.
I still need improvement on belt and abyss jewel. Tried test on pob, with them it can reach 550k dps. Also need better jewels but I'm just trying to finish all the challenges
Last edited by thkhang92 on Jan 9, 2018, 8:08:15 PM
My only concern is, can this build facetank Izaro and if so, which class/ascendancy?
Hi Lightly,

Been following the guide for last 2 seasons. This season I went Slayer in hopes of more DPS for guardians. Currently I am hitting a wall on Minotaur . I realize its my Physical Mit that is hurting me. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have changed my tree around ( VP) to try adjust. I have about 10 Ex to spend if I need to upgrade.

Also can this build kill Shaper? Or am I beating my self against a wall.

ZAXXORSUND

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Drexxon/characters
Last edited by Drexxon on Jan 19, 2018, 1:53:06 PM
Does Lightpoacher work well with this build?
How do people get 200k+ tooltip dps?

I have only 25k-30k unbuffed/buffed..
Leveling trees please?
Is champion beter than slayer in hc?

IF ANYTHING IS MISSING OR OUT OF DATE TELL ME FUCKING ASAP.

IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW AND WANT ADDED TELL ME FUCKING ASAP.

IF YOU THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG TELL ME FUCKING ASAP

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW SOMETHING LOOKS OR IS WRITTEN FUCK YOU

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Mar 2, 2018, 9:45:04 AM
@Lighty forgive me if you've said elsewhere, but what ascendancy (or even class) do you plan on running for league start? I'm new to cyclone, so I don't really know which seems strong for the build.

That aside, looks like great fun. I have every intention of trying it out! Thanks for the hard work.

e: quick question, your level trees have 2 passive points, where your bandits forum "tab" has a picture of Oak's reward. I assume we take Oak? I feel like I remember the tree planners not saving bandit choices.
Last edited by JuiceShow on Mar 2, 2018, 2:09:30 PM
"
JuiceShow wrote:
@Lighty forgive me if you've said elsewhere, but what ascendancy (or even class) do you plan on running for league start? I'm new to cyclone, so I don't really know which seems strong for the build.

That aside, looks like great fun. I have every intention of trying it out! Thanks for the hard work.

e: quick question, your level trees have 2 passive points, where your bandits forum "tab" has a picture of Oak's reward. I assume we take Oak? I feel like I remember the tree planners not saving bandit choices.

* Slayer is still as strong as ever.
* Champion is more competitive than ever before, via its taunt line, though still kind of a niche choice.
* Juggernaut is even more tanky than before, and its crit line offers extremely competitive damage.
* Berserker offers the most raw damage, though the lack of survivability can make the late game difficult, even with Vaal Pact.
* Raider is still the best for raw speed.
* Ascendant has some unique build options, but I've not determined exactly how much better/worse they are yet.

As for absolute best, Slayer still wins for raw speed mapping/Izaro, while Juggernaut survivability will have an easier time pushing harder content and will catch up or even surpass in damage once fully invested in its crit line.

As for which bandit reward is best, it really depends on what you're building. Oak is the highest raw damage, but the damage reduction would be trivial as a Juggernaut. Kraityn attack/movespeed is the best for speed farming and only very slightly less damage than Oak. 2 skill points is probably the best if you have a well planned out tree and level target.

* For max level Crit Juggernaut, I'd probably take skill points (esp if you're planning on investing in good jewels).
* For RT Slayer, I'd probably stick with Oak.
* If all you care about is currency farming maps/labs and you're not trying or planning to do the hardest maps/Guardians/Shaper, you could consider Kraityn.
* If you're still not sure, just take Oak.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 2, 2018, 9:24:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info