(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Very Much considering taking "Red Storm" for three points as it seems a really good deal for a damage buff.

Wondering if anyone has taken this or thought about it and has some feedback before I go ahead and take it. 30% Phys + Bleed + 20% Damage on top when bleeding seems a real bargain.

Thoughts?
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
Hey, Lighty. I have some questions about ur build and gems that u link in
"

Starforge Bloodmagic

build is a work in progress so shit may change

Want T1 Int on ring/ring/ammy, preferably steel rings and lapis amulet or talisman. T1 flat phys on everything

Shock Chance(3%) on jewels for starforge

+2 weapon range starforge ideally

Commandment of War on Kill for uber glove enchant

10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite if you haven't Crit Recently for uber boot enchant

"

First question is why you use ruthless in ur sword? I think that its not working. So can i swap it for faster attacks or maybe u recommend something else? (I have an idea that u got vaaled starforge without 2 green sockets and thats why ure using ruthless)
Second is about you curse setup. I think that u`re using despair because of extra chaos from starforge and the retch (it was in ur video). Isn`t Vulnerability more usefull in 3.1? (Before i get the retch and after)
"
xxanderr wrote:
can this build do shaper, or at least top tier maps?

Yes, it can clear all content in the game. Uber atziri (being the hardest content atm) is tough but managable
LightyGaming.com
What do you mean by "Still okay-ish for Abyss League"?
Hey Lighty,

I love your guide. It's my first time playing Cyclone and I'm doing it in HC SSF (also first time HC and first time SSF). I love my experience so far, currently lvl59 in A7 and everything's pretty smooth. I play this build as a Slayer by the way.

I have a few questions for you:

* What is the best way to reliably generate Endurance charges? Do I even need them? Currently have a (manual casting) Enduring Cry gem but it's hard to keep my charges up and it seems like you can't cast ECry while Cycloning so I usually don't bother much with Endurance charges.

* Should I use Iron Reflexes?

* Should I use Vaal Pact?

* How important is Brutal Fervor? I play SSF so I might have to wait a long while before being able to do Uber Lab. I'm gonna have to choose between Headsman and Brutal Fervor on Merciless and I'm not sure which one to take. In softcore, Headsman would be the obvious choice but I wonder if I should go for Brutal Fervor since I play hardcore.

Also, I thought about using Enfeeble instead of Molten Shell in my CWDT setup but for some reason it never seems to cast (Enfeeble lvl1 with CWDT lvl4... it should work)
Any idea why it isn't working properly?

Thanks a lot for the help, much appreciated.
PS: My character is public, in case you want to check my gems setup and etc.

--- Edit ---

Just found a decent jewel (+6% Attack Speed with Axes / +12% Area Damage) and I was wondering if it's worth using 2 passive points to use it (doesn't seem like it) or if I should swap out my Warlord's Reach for it (+1 range doesn't seem to do much anyways...?)

Keep in mind I play SSF so I can't buy jewels with 3-4 affixes for a few chaos each. I'm eventually gonna have to craft them myself, once I get enough ressources.

--- Edit 2 ---

I'm considering taking the Blood Magic keystone and swapping out Added Fire Damage + Blood Magic gems for Brutality + Maim. That would remove my 3 auras (Hatred/Herald of Ash/Arctic Armor) but I would get so much more HP (from the nods behind Blood Magic) and physical damage... Not sure if it's worth it going full physical though. Should I do it? I probably won't be able to get a Starforge anytime soon but that build option looks strong even without it.
Last edited by hurlyz on Dec 28, 2017, 1:11:34 AM
Hi!

I am at lvl 78 and I start thinking where I'm going next. I don't really know where to put my skill points :P

For the momemt I play with Ngamahu's Flame so I have taken some skillpoints up to Avatar of fire but those will maybe be taken back ^^. I don't know where to go.
I have been thinking on a Atziri's Disfavour for the end game but that 6L is expensive shit :P

Gear:

Spoiler

EDIT:

Skilltree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQ48FCAUcRbpGjgdFCFVIWAkNyyFMZ45DjpSOuE8BTwtQKBGt0d-SdVQR1nzWhpeE2FSZU1mnmhYaPJvJ3IPcql07XTxdn92rHh6eu97jHzZfuCCB4Nfg8yExITZhO-FUoZgidiPYJBVk6iXeZhXmmqeV5_fogCmV6knqZSsqq2Nr2yvjbc-vTa-p78IwGbApsQVxPbGrs9-02_Xlti92WHZfNrB3D3kUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_JF82_z3fcy-Ov60v4K?accountName=DeZiez&characterName=clonekill
Last edited by DeZiez on Dec 29, 2017, 11:15:26 PM
I am enjoying the build so much so far, but how can I use, for example, those gems Warchief Totem + Melee Physical + Concentrated Effect + Maim, when I am reserving 100% of the mana.
Is Starforge better than Atziri's Disflavour? looks great to me, but im not sure wich one to pick..
Hi,
thanx for the great thread and guide - wanna go for it.

why don´t you spend any points on improvement of the weapon skills. Since you´re using a sword why don´t you go for eg "Razors Edge" and "Blade Master"?

Last edited by Nihujax on Jan 6, 2018, 8:30:44 AM
"
Is Starforge better than Atziri's Disflavour? looks great to me, but im not sure wich one to pick..

Hey Bro, I'm having the same struggle, right now. But in the fact that Starforge is cheaper (almost half of atziris disf. (average)), I tend to buy the sword, although I've to spend some currency to new jewels. Besides I like the Shaper stuff with its relation to the universe, stars etc :D

Furthermore, I'm not quite sure which passives I should run when I use Starforge. Hatred and Herald of Ashes will be obsolete.
Thought about Haste and Vulnerability (maybe as CoH/Blasphemy setup?)
Any tips?

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info