(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hello, im very begginer player. and have some question becouse im confused.
On 1st youtube video you got 0 mana so i guess u use pasive skill "blood magic"
but in Passive Tree "blood magic" is not activated". so it should be or not? xd
Going to give this build a shot for my first time in this new league. A simple question, which nodes should I be going for first on the tree? Is there an ideal order I should go by?
Hello,
I'm thinking about going this build with a champion, is it viable or should I reconsider that ascendance ?

"
Deadra91 wrote:
Hello,
I'm thinking about going this build with a champion, is it viable or should I reconsider that ascendance ?

Its fine, just worse than berserker/slayer/jugg/raider Imo. The difference wont ruin the build so play what you want. If you just want to be told whats best go slayer.
LightyGaming.com
"
Going to give this build a shot for my first time in this new league. A simple question, which nodes should I be going for first on the tree? Is there an ideal order I should go by?

Marauder & Duelist starting areas then RT, which ever class you start as grab the opposite 2nd.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Deadra91 wrote:
Hello,

Its fine, just worse than berserker/slayer/jugg/raider Imo. The difference wont ruin the build so play what you want. If you just want to be told whats best go slayer.

I want to replace Ruthlessness with Fortify and because of that go with Jugg and its Fortify improving points, yay or nay? Is stun and slow immunity really better than the fortify nodes?
You can't be stunned while cycloning, that's completely wasted.
"
Ticklebear wrote:

Thought so too, hence why I wondered why Unbreakable was chosen for the Juggernaut? Just for the double armor from chest?
"
Yrzi wrote:
"
Ticklebear wrote:

Thought so too, hence why I wondered why Unbreakable was chosen for the Juggernaut? Just for the double armor from chest?

Correct, and because you can be stunned if you ever stop Cycloning, which isn't actually all that uncommon.
can this build do shaper, or at least top tier maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info