(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Shymia wrote:
Ok thanks a lot ! But i go loose lot of dps to drop Marohi for Hezmaman's no ?

Maybe a bit,but both are 420 pdps when rolled well and cyclone does scale with attack speed. Both offer a free link, which would be part of the links you want anyway. Where the axe shines is the onslaught on kill from the marauder node, so 20% inc MS vs -10% ms from erqi... its a massive boost to the smoothness and clearspeed of the build.

"
Mecielle wrote:

My initial thought would be to get Bane of Legends and Endless Hunger. This way I would get the two defining attributes of Slayer. Leech not ending on full life and 20% culling. Also Onslaught.

Someone think going for either Headsman or Brutal Favour would be better?

You get all 4 now. I go in this order for slayer: 1. Endless Hunger 2. Bane of Legends 3. Headsman 4. Brutal Fervour

"
Faramire wrote:
"
ariyako wrote:
new bandit

Alira: 5 mana regeneration/sec, 20% critical strike multiplier, 15% all elemental res
Kraityn is 6% increased attack speed /Increased cast speed / 3% attack dodge / 6% Movement speed
Oak is 1% life regeneration/second, 2% physical damage reduction, 20% increased physical damage

Best to probably go w/ Kraityn if you go RT / VP correct? Attack speed & Move speed are big for cyclone. :)

Kraityn is the obvious choice for non-crit cyclone. Unless the values change in the beta, its not even a debate.

Crit Cyclone probably better to go with alira as crit multi is a great stat and all res lets you use strong uniques more easily (like acuities, voice of the storm, etc) but Kraityn will probably be solid there too.
Last edited by Samir316 on Jun 10, 2017, 1:18:28 AM
"
Samir316 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

My initial thought would be to get Bane of Legends and Endless Hunger. This way I would get the two defining attributes of Slayer. Leech not ending on full life and 20% culling. Also Onslaught.

Someone think going for either Headsman or Brutal Favour would be better?

You get all 4 now. I go in this order for slayer: 1. Endless Hunger 2. Bane of Legends 3. Headsman 4. Brutal Fervour

What? Can't find any announcement that they enabled merc/uber lab in the beta. Got a link for that?
Trying to decide between berserker or juggernaut for ascendancy as marauder, is there anyway to equate a value to those to see where you benefit the most or is it roughly the same?

One is more tanky with some utility, while the other is dmg with some utility. Either way I imagine it would be successful or it would not be suggested, but I am just curious.

Also, any recent high end farming with this build? I am just recently coming back to the game after being gone for a long time, but WW Barb has always been close to my heart since the good old days.

Thanks for your time!

btw a level 20 vulnerability curse gem takes 155 intel, in the guide you say 110 intel so may want to edit that up :)

which means in your final item build you need 91 dex and 121 intel, seems like a boat load of int, but I don't see a lot in your gear... where do you get it all from?

Last edited by Neflak on Jun 11, 2017, 3:01:55 AM
"
Neflak wrote:
btw a level 20 vulnerability curse gem takes 155 intel, in the guide you say 110 intel so may want to edit that up :)

which means in your final item build you need 91 dex and 121 intel, seems like a boat load of int, but I don't see a lot in your gear... where do you get it all from?

Do not go out of your way to get int only for the curse gem. If you can get the int and not lose anything else (damage, life, etc.) on your gear, fine. If not (most likely) use a lower level curse. Simply not worth it for a few more % on the curse if you lose life and base damage.
Trying out the build in the Legacy Hard Core 1 week race.

Just finished Normal and i am level 45. went kind of slow to start out so i didn't die early...

used ground slam and then sunder and also ancestral protector and then warchief as main attacks. no issues there and switched over to cyclone at level 32.

using standard gems except for blood magic which i bought with 12% quality. also kept an eye out for good deals on the trade.

so for normal i was pretty over powering. no issues with any of the bosses or bosses from the leaguestones...
use a lot of the essences to make gear. it actually worked out very nice and picked up an item or two off trade for cheap... never spent more than 1 chaos for anything and usually just an alc... gear below has now been optimized to kill the act 4 boss and to go forward...
Gear
got my int and dex up for now and should be good for a few more levels...

using the stone golem and took out the life on hit and added phy damage. no life issues at all doing that at this level. war chief kills a lot...
My current Tree

not sure where to go next right now... haven't gotten any good jewels yet or seen any cheap enough so haven't done any of those...

running hatred and herald of ash.
Stats

playing the cyclone is pretty fun! clears everything nicely but keeps it interesting! Thanks for the build!

Edit: went with Juggernaut for the asc class and took unyielding first...
Last edited by Tallion99 on Jun 12, 2017, 9:42:50 PM
if that's really your tree, the next place you should go is pick up resolute technique.
Hi.
Can you please describe the differences of Ascendancy classes?
(The style of the game - the most reliable,
who is most effective for endgame content,
who most reveals the potential with the expensive gear
and who is good for league start or cheap?)
Thanks in advance for the answer.
Hi,
is it possible to play this Build with Sunder instead of Cyclone without many changes ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info