(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Sexualassault wrote:
Im guessing in 3.0 Oak is probably the best bandit choice for this build in HC?

Kraityn is a much better choice for Cyclone - Movespeed is king, IAS is stronger than IPD, and you should already have quite a bit of life regen.
"
Sexualassault wrote:

OAK is weakest bandit reward :( mby they will buff him on 3.0
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Jun 8, 2017, 6:16:16 AM
Which of the 3 starter classes would people recommend for somebody new to the build?
"
slimweebs wrote:

However, I run into problems if I miss the boss, or if I have the infamous cyclone terrain issue. I only have 93 mana after reserving for hatred/warlord+blasphemy.

If you want to be able to sustain without hitting anything or on 1 target, you're going to need to either get Elreon Rings or invest in mana regen (or both), or use blood magic. There's no way around that, really. The only other options are to use gimmicks (trickster for example)

For crit cyclone, which needs a link for Increased Critical Strikes gem, I always pick up 40-100% mana regeneration. To this end, the Mana flows near duelist is great, and Lighty did mention it a few time for Mana.

Cyclone is a mana beast, thats why blood magic support is used in starter builds.

"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Sexualassault wrote:

Kraityn is a much better choice for Cyclone - Movespeed is king, IAS is stronger than IPD, and you should already have quite a bit of life regen.

Totally in agreement with Archimitiros for non-crit. Oak is really weak, it should be 4% phys reduction at least to match Soul of Steel. Maybe they'll buff Oak during beta.

"
Which of the 3 starter classes would people recommend for somebody new to the build?

Depends on your play style really.

Movement focused (lazy): Raider

Movement focused (not lazy): Pathfinder

Damage focused: Beserker

Defensive: Juggernaut

Leech and AOE focused: Slayer

Versatility or want to use a hipster gem setup: Champion (swapping out fortify for stuff like Physical to Lightning, Melee damage on full life as a mana-based cycloner, etc.)

If you play casually and have low-end or medium-end gear I think Slayer is the best choice right now since the leech really makes up for a lot of gear weakness while giving 20% cull on bosses which is fantastic. I find at upper echelons of gear, when you push, damage is fine and defense starts to matter... this is where I prefer Juggernaut with lots of layers of defense (i.e, with Verusos and Deaths Door and Unbreakable jugg can achieve freeze, shock, stun and bleed immunity without flasks).

"
Shymia wrote:
Hi , i follow your build since i start the game and i love it . I'm lvl 63 so real thing come now ^^
But I feel i don't have engouht move speed .(+34% with haste)(-10% cause marohi erqi)
Do you have any tips for me to improve this plz ?
By the way : thanks a lot to enhance the build and prepare for 3.0 :)

EDIT : and i take juggernaut so i get the +14% move from.

if you're playing it on Standard, spend 1 chaos and buy a Hezmana's bloodlust and drop the Marohi. Also, personally, I cant play cyclone without using Devotos Devotion on my helm slot. Also pick up the Axe node SLAUGHTER when you drop the mace nodes. That will give you Onslaught on kill helping your speed greatly.
Last edited by Samir316 on Jun 8, 2017, 11:57:45 AM
what about vaal pact when playing berserker? istant leech should help a lot doesnt it?
Ok thanks a lot ! But i go loose lot of dps to drop Marohi for Hezmaman's no ?
Hi Lighty, which bandit is the best choice in 3.0 beta?
new bandit

Alira: 5 mana regeneration/sec, 20% critical strike multiplier, 15% all elemental res
Kraityn is 6% increased attack speed /Increased cast speed / 3% attack dodge / 6% Movement speed
Oak is 1% life regeneration/second, 2% physical damage reduction, 20% increased physical damage
So I am going to use this build, or one very similar to run through the beta.

Anybody got an opinion on what to spend the 4 ascendancy points we get? Going Slayer.

My initial thought would be to get Bane of Legends and Endless Hunger. This way I would get the two defining attributes of Slayer. Leech not ending on full life and 20% culling. Also Onslaught.

Someone think going for either Headsman or Brutal Favour would be better?
"
ariyako wrote:
new bandit

Alira: 5 mana regeneration/sec, 20% critical strike multiplier, 15% all elemental res
Kraityn is 6% increased attack speed /Increased cast speed / 3% attack dodge / 6% Movement speed
Oak is 1% life regeneration/second, 2% physical damage reduction, 20% increased physical damage

Best to probably go w/ Kraityn if you go RT / VP correct? Attack speed & Move speed are big for cyclone. :)
IGN: Fara_CantStopWontStop
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058741

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info