(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Could I get some feedback on my Duelist? Playing EQ & feeling a little squishy.
Should be the default character on my profile.

Spoiler
How much better is it to pick up slayers Impact over Brutal Fervour? It's 20% aoe vs leech modifiers and bleed immunity. With the build im running im getting 200% increased leech and 20% of max life as leech, with 6.2% leech. Would it be worth dropping max leech for that 20% aoe?
"
Abbachad wrote:
How much better is it to pick up slayers Impact over Brutal Fervour? It's 20% aoe vs leech modifiers and bleed immunity. With the build im running im getting 200% increased leech and 20% of max life as leech, with 6.2% leech. Would it be worth dropping max leech for that 20% aoe?

In most scenarios max max leech (20%) isn't needed due its slow rate, if something was going to burst you down 20% vs 15% leech would make zero difference, 10% is plenty for everything and aoe is a much higher valued stat since it directly buffs your clear speed. That being said I can see the slayer aoe getting nerfed so if thats your route be wary that you may not enjoy it for long, the 40% it has atm seems too high imo.
LightyGaming.com
I was really looking forward to trying this build out in Essence but I can't really make sense of the patch notes (still too noob for that). Did this spec get nerfed out of playability? If not, are there any significant changes I should be aware of?
"
CarlosMarcos wrote:
I was really looking forward to trying this build out in Essence but I can't really make sense of the patch notes (still too noob for that). Did this spec get nerfed out of playability? If not, are there any significant changes I should be aware of?

No changes to cyclone in any way, minor nerfs to select ascendancies but overall its fine. It may perform better in comparison after EQ getting a minor nerf and potential other melee buffs to come.
LightyGaming.com
Unrelenting still a node to go for? 30% seems unreliable, especially in hc, will champion be the better choice?
"
blizaro wrote:
Unrelenting still a node to go for? 30% seems unreliable, especially in hc, will champion be the better choice?

The nerf to unrelenting isn't that large, consider how often your hit (veng + ECOMS) and you still would gain max charges (easily 7) and have infinite upkeep. I said prior champion was still better overall and I still think it is, its just less "sexy" since its mostly stacked passives that offer no player interaction with the build mechanics.
LightyGaming.com
Why are you content with t1 hybrid roll but not with t5 pure phys% when crafting weapons? They are about the same (hybrid weaker)
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
Why are you content with t1 hybrid roll but not with t5 pure phys% when crafting weapons? They are about the same (hybrid weaker)

You can have a hybrid roll and a normal physical, there not exclusive. So you always want to have t1-2 rolls on your hybrid, physical and flat physical.
LightyGaming.com
@Lighty Is this build fresh league friendly? Also would you run Champion or Berserker/Juggernaut for HC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info