(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

If I was to convert my champion to an Earthquake Build from EQ - What changes do I need to make/How should I setup EQ?

I tried some minimal experimentation and I don't think I'm clever enough to figure it out on my own as Earthquake was significantly weaker than cyclone when I just set it up.
"
poopsmith wrote:
If I was to convert my champion to an Earthquake Build from EQ - What changes do I need to make/How should I setup EQ?

I tried some minimal experimentation and I don't think I'm clever enough to figure it out on my own as Earthquake was significantly weaker than cyclone when I just set it up.

The only thing is you prioritize less duration as your 2nd link and its best to run hatred + warlords (blasphemy). The leech from warlords is plenty to sustain EQ. A 5l Marohi erqi is enough to carry you to 100 and if possible buy a reduced eq duration i84 helm and craft it yourself. Seems there a few ex depending if you want normal or uber enchant.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jun 25, 2016, 6:25:34 PM
Hey Lighty, thanks for the diversified build, it's allowed me to feel like I'm actually putting thought into my choices instead of just buying the 1 listed item per slot and I'm really enjoying myself.

All me EQ buddies are running Voidheart. Does it seem viable to use one for the bleed and poison? I tried it a few maps in a row and didn't feel like it was 'cleaning up the trash' like I thought it would. Still had to buzz over and mow them down.

Looking at shelling out the extra chaos to get a DD w/ a cyclone enchant. The options are raw cyclone damage vs faster attacks. Which would offer more overall damage? Thanks in advance!

If you get a few seconds, could you let me know what my crucial items to upgrade are?

Lighty, I may be wrong, unless you wanted it worded like this but I believe I found a typo in your build thread under the "Helpful Unique's" tab in the weapon section the line is,

"Disfavour is the best weapon for any 2H RT Build and is only surpasses by "Mirror Worthy" gear."

Shouldn't it be "Surpassed" by mirror gear? just noted this when reading through it and it bothered me so I thought I'd mention it; Love the build by the way it is heavily detailed, keep up the great work! :)
Last edited by Sirrocu on Jul 5, 2016, 1:27:22 AM
"
Sirrocu wrote:
Lighty, I may be wrong, unless you wanted it worded like this but I believe I found a typo in your build thread under the "Helpful Unique's" tab in the weapon section the line is,

"Disfavour is the best weapon for any 2H RT Build and is only surpasses by "Mirror Worthy" gear."

Shouldn't it be "Surpassed" by mirror gear? just noted this when reading through it and it bothered me so I thought I'd mention it; Love the build by the way it is heavily detailed, keep up the great work! :)

Thank you! You are correct and Im sure there are other errors which I hope get found eventually. Its hard to notice these things as the person who made them. Thanks again and i'll have it fixed once I get home.
LightyGaming.com
"
Teerick wrote:
Hey Lighty, thanks for the diversified build, it's allowed me to feel like I'm actually putting thought into my choices instead of just buying the 1 listed item per slot and I'm really enjoying myself.

All me EQ buddies are running Voidheart. Does it seem viable to use one for the bleed and poison? I tried it a few maps in a row and didn't feel like it was 'cleaning up the trash' like I thought it would. Still had to buzz over and mow them down.

Looking at shelling out the extra chaos to get a DD w/ a cyclone enchant. The options are raw cyclone damage vs faster attacks. Which would offer more overall damage? Thanks in advance!

If you get a few seconds, could you let me know what my crucial items to upgrade are?

I would say void heart will still be worth it however your not gaining the massive initial hit and more multiplier that eq has along with the more multiplier from less duration. For helm cyclone attack speed will be better for mapping since you can stop and start your cyclone sooner but if void heart is in mind the initial hits matters the most so cyclone damage would be better. Let me check your character and get back to you soon about upgrades.
LightyGaming.com
hey guys. just wanted to ask which Ascendancy Classes should i take if i want best result for duellist? Thanks
"
Hextall wrote:
hey guys. just wanted to ask which Ascendancy Classes should i take if i want best result for duellist? Thanks

Slayer is very strong at the moment. If your hardcore I would still suggest champion to be safe.
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty, very, very interesting build. Ran a highly similar ( Spin2Win in guides ) build in Perandus and can confirm that it's a blast "alch-and-go" map clearer, went up to T12 with it. Oh, and highly beginner friendly as well - easy to accumulate riches with!

Regarding helpful uniques, you should uplift Hezmana a lot, since it's essentially a 6 or 7 link with the blood magic, was my main axe until Disfavor, which I managed to achieve and 6 link surprisingly fast.
On the body armor, I would also highly recommend adding Bronn's Lithe if you go for Iron Reflexes, packs a solid 1,3k armor boost ( pretty meh, really ) BUT the additional boosts it gives are immeasurable! 10% movement speed is a no-brainer, 35% increased damage since Cyclone is a movement skill and top it all with 10% increased attack speed for more spins. Couldn't find a better armor myself until the league ended.

Might actually revert to this, since this build is actually more about fun and less about "omg-omg efficiency 101, only clear maps and farm-farm-farm!"

Edit: I lied, I swapped Bronn's with Kaom's when I could comfortably afford it.
Last edited by KrazyFruit on Jul 8, 2016, 11:01:05 PM
Hello Lighty, thanks for the guide and the build! I'm pretty new to Path of Exile and I created a marauder to use this build.

I have a question regarding the ascendancy classes. I chose Juggernaut and since I'm progressing a bit slowly I wanted to ask you the order I should put my points? I just completed Cruel lab and currently I have Unflinching (gain Endurance Charges when I am hit) and Unrelenting (damage per Endurance Charge). Is this the best option? I was planning to get the movement speed one (Unstoppable) next.

I noticed in the guide you don't talk about the Unyielding passive, is it that bad compared to the others? It looks pretty good to me but I'm no expert ahaha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info