(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey, what's the DPS difference betwen your classic mace build and a Hiltless crit version ?

I'm really tempted to do a Hiltess version as a Juggernaut.
"
blizaro wrote:
Unrelenting still a node to go for? 30% seems unreliable, especially in hc, will champion be the better choice?

Only thing the nerf sort of affects are boss fights, which sucks since at least my cycloner is not exactly the strongest on hard one on ones.

I've been trying to work on that lately since currently my 1 on 1 limit is pretty much Hephastus the Hammer from those old tier 10 maps, I forget the name... the one based on labyrinth. Fought one with +35% attack speed and it was kinda rough going, but stayed toe to toe and didn't die.

Testing a double curse setup atm. Using Windscream boots with Feeble on cwdt. Maybe it'll help, remains to be seen.
Anyone playing this in the new league? How is the damage?
This league I am testing something new. I am starting Marauder > Juggernaut with Undeniable (+1000 accuracy, 1% attack speed per 200 accuracy) and forgoing RT for once. Accuracy on gear is undervalued, and this allows us to use Abyssus.
Hello everyone. This was my 2nd character and first one that I used a build for. It seems to work decent but I'm not sure where to go from here. My survivability seems not great Argus fucked me up when I tried Merc lab for the first time. What skills would you change? Not sure whether I like the blood magic passive, since no auras or maybe I can run one out of my health.

What gear should I look into or any other advice you have would be appreciated.

I want to potentially do the maps to fight the shaper I got rekt on my tier 4 or 5 map it was the 2nd time the shaper talked to me and the boss some witch 2nd phase was a bitch. Summomed these weird space portals that murdered me, was that chaos damage? Cause then that makes sense.
"
Nemhy wrote:
@Lighty Is this build fresh league friendly? Also would you run Champion or Berserker/Juggernaut for HC?

Works very well in a new league, it has the same downside most melee when starting in that you need weapons to do damage so leveling uniques will help you especially. I would suggest champion for HC as it offers the safest and smoothest playstyle.
LightyGaming.com
"
Epsi_ wrote:
Hey, what's the DPS difference betwen your classic mace build and a Hiltless crit version ?

I'm really tempted to do a Hiltess version as a Juggernaut.

Crit will always have more dps than RT, its just less safe and gated behind the funky mechanics the hiltless uses. It wont be bad, just wouldn't suggest it for HC as your risking death more than normal.
LightyGaming.com
"
Fewd wrote:
"
blizaro wrote:
Unrelenting still a node to go for? 30% seems unreliable, especially in hc, will champion be the better choice?

Only thing the nerf sort of affects are boss fights, which sucks since at least my cycloner is not exactly the strongest on hard one on ones.

I've been trying to work on that lately since currently my 1 on 1 limit is pretty much Hephastus the Hammer from those old tier 10 maps, I forget the name... the one based on labyrinth. Fought one with +35% attack speed and it was kinda rough going, but stayed toe to toe and didn't die.

Testing a double curse setup atm. Using Windscream boots with Feeble on cwdt. Maybe it'll help, remains to be seen.

Its still very good if your going jugg, you have a few ways to proc endurance charge generation so if your still rocking 7+ charges its beneficial to go unrelenting. Dual curse will always work, with any build, curse mechanics are made to trivialize many aspects of the game making for a much safer playstyle when your running temp/enfeeble on any build.
LightyGaming.com
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Anyone playing this in the new league? How is the damage?

Damage hasn't changed since 2.2
LightyGaming.com
"
Icemasta wrote:
This league I am testing something new. I am starting Marauder > Juggernaut with Undeniable (+1000 accuracy, 1% attack speed per 200 accuracy) and forgoing RT for once. Accuracy on gear is undervalued, and this allows us to use Abyssus.

Juggernaut has really opened up the use of Abyssus in HC, let me know how it goes.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info