(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

So I'm having no issues with survivability or damage.. but I'm also only doing rare tier 5-7 maps. I'd like you guys to help me see some weak spots in my gear so I can be watching poe.trade for deals on replacements as I get to higher tier maps and level up. This is my first/only character in this league so I have a pretty limited budget at the moment (maybe 120-125c).

Given the limited budget, up until this point my whole focus has been finding armour-ish gear and simultaneously getting decent life rolls and maxing my resists (107/80/77).

Gems are a little off (basically skipping herald of ash until later so I can manually cast enduring cry stone golem etc), but I'll fix that eventually.
Last edited by Chadsius on Jul 9, 2016, 3:56:08 AM
Apologies if that has been asked already, cannot look through the last 100 pages really - what enchantments from the labyrinth are advisable for gloves? Right now i got "Attack with decree of force on hit" - there are tons of various effects on hit from what I saw on the wiki. Which ones would you recommend/what should I look after?

I got myself some nice "12% increased attack and cast speed if killed recently" on boots, so I guess I'll keep that.

Any suggestions for the helmet? Right now it has 25% more damage for leap slam, which is nice to have but I'm sure there are better ones....
"
Nascha wrote:
Apologies if that has been asked already, cannot look through the last 100 pages really - what enchantments from the labyrinth are advisable for gloves? Right now i got "Attack with decree of force on hit" - there are tons of various effects on hit from what I saw on the wiki. Which ones would you recommend/what should I look after?

I got myself some nice "12% increased attack and cast speed if killed recently" on boots, so I guess I'll keep that.

Any suggestions for the helmet? Right now it has 25% more damage for leap slam, which is nice to have but I'm sure there are better ones....

If you scroll down the main page, he does a section regarding enchantments. I personally use cyclone attack speed with my helmet and think its great.
hey what is best ascendancy for marauder and on what to spend ascendancy points?
ohh and is it ok if im using just cyclone setup and in chest have kaoms heart or better to get another 6 link and run vaal setup aswell?
"
Hextall wrote:
hey what is best ascendancy for marauder and on what to spend ascendancy points?
ohh and is it ok if im using just cyclone setup and in chest have kaoms heart or better to get another 6 link and run vaal setup aswell?

If you play softcore berserker is really strong, so is slayer (insane aoe or leech)
I prefer kaoms over astral plate/lightning coil
Lighty, thanks for an amazing guide and detailed breakdown of how to go from start to finish. In your opinion, if you had to rank the top 5 Ascendancy classes in order for a new standard, Prophecy character, what would they be?
Last edited by ArcadesSabboth on Jul 26, 2016, 4:11:52 PM
"
Chadsius wrote:
So I'm having no issues with survivability or damage.. but I'm also only doing rare tier 5-7 maps. I'd like you guys to help me see some weak spots in my gear so I can be watching poe.trade for deals on replacements as I get to higher tier maps and level up. This is my first/only character in this league so I have a pretty limited budget at the moment (maybe 120-125c).

Given the limited budget, up until this point my whole focus has been finding armour-ish gear and simultaneously getting decent life rolls and maxing my resists (107/80/77).

Gems are a little off (basically skipping herald of ash until later so I can manually cast enduring cry stone golem etc), but I'll fix that eventually.

Flat phys on jewelry, attack speed on gloves.

ignore my gems coz im newb.

Yo guys. I'm a newbie... Lighty Cyclon my first build :D
I skip prophecy... and working on my cyclon ... waiting new league.
Duelist Champion(Lighty said that this is the best choice for cyclon)
so i dont know about dmg... how much do i need.

with >> selfbuff(hatred+ash+firegolem+bloodrage) + taste + promise + 3 frenzy = 280 000 x 7 attacks per second = ~ 1 900 000 (conc effect)
172 000 and 7 attacks per second withotu conc.
all dmg without vaal haste

I do not know how to count the damage ... that's right , I do it or not .
And in general to any damage figures need to strive for?
Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Jul 30, 2016, 5:23:07 PM
Is cyclone really that underwhelming compared to eq? Eq is better even without voidheart?
Last edited by epancake on Aug 1, 2016, 6:57:28 AM
Hey Lighty, thanks for the awesome guide. I am able to do t8-9 maps without a problem and im only level 78 with decent gear.

I was wondering, since I chose Marauder/Berserker for my ascendancy class, after the 40% damage increase passive. Which ones should i take for the next 2 points and so on? Im torn if I should get the leech or the attack speed + reduced damage on recent kill.. I have just finished my merciless lab, so I have 2 point to spend (i already spent the first 4 on the 40% damage increase)

Also, Im currently running hatred + blasphemy (vulnerability) combo. I find it a very nice combo with bloodrage active.
But I'm wondering if I should switch to more defensive build since I am already doing lots of damage as a berserker.

If I were to switch out the blasphemy+vulnerability, what aura or defensive curse would you use?

Thanks a ton.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info