(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Ok thanks. I found it. It is a Hardcore build. I hope i dont lose to many DPS then i am using this build.
I'm currently playing hardcore perandus league as a Champion. Do you think first to strike, last to fall is on par with inspirational, just to be safe?
Last edited by Monitick on Mar 8, 2016, 4:28:42 PM
"
Monitick wrote:
I'm currently playing hardcore perandus league as a Champion. Do you think first to strike, last to fall is on par with inspirational, just to be safe?

If you play in groups then Inspirational really shines, but by and large I consider First to Strike, Last to Fall to be superior.

The damage bonus is slightly larger, and while the defensive bonus may be niche (I find that I rarely spend any time at the low health target point), it does have a practical use, especially on hardcore.

On the flipside, Inspirational's movement speed really isn't that noticeable. It might be nice if you don't have much movespeed already, but between Devotos, 30% boots, Onslaught and Quicksilver, I'm flying through maps at 120% movespeed already; another 10% isn't going to make a difference in my opinion.
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
If someone need it now, duelist - axe was something like that.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAQSzBS0FPAd1CZYJuwthDF8OPBEaE0wTyRQgFHEV7BfhGJEaOBynIVUm-CcgLPswdzkOOlI8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35IeEnVTjJQR1OlV1RYY1nzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2hYaPJyqXNrdO12rHh6eu97dHzZggeDX4PMhNmE74VShmCHaonYiiKMz5BVkGyTqJd5mSubLaIAqSeplKyqrY2uUK9stz65HbyfvTa9gb6nwGbApsGjxFjE9sVTxq7KkM9-02_Xlti92WHZfNrB3DLcPeJh5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfNv9kj3Mvjr_gr-aw==

Yours is slightly different, left out a jewel socket and took a couple extra damage nodes over life.

Here is the Duelist-Axe tree rebuilt in POEBuilder:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAFey5Hb2BmSuE2cqQvTZHfr6nZU2HaqmUqSd4eq5QYSGE7_5rE8llp3rvBS107drBRrdAoNNvJyCKIiz7IVVeE8CmB3XcPVdUirOTqGFS704Ju0nV82-GYBiRvJ86UoIH2XwUcQ48Wf4wd-JhwaNkUvjrE0wm-BfhTjJoZfPdz352rOoYOQ7rCYVS2WGtjeRRl3kJll8_FCDvDlBHWGM9_IzP9kiQVRo4WfOsqnKp9zInL8T2xq6DXzwt2L3-Crc-g8xo8q9sC2GiAPAfwGYEs-98PAXXlmhYidhTpRynDF8FPEh43DLFU3zZ8kGbLQ==
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 8, 2016, 8:02:49 PM
Yes, i wasn't 100%, so i said something like that :)

I need to say big thx to you, i play many melee builds, but i never was so powerfull :)
Is this build capable of doing core with easy mods?

I've been following the same unupdated cyclone guide for 5 or so months and want to change it up to something new and different.
Killed Core boss - lv93 Disfavour Cycloner - waiting for achievement to be fixed please..
Hi , can't open 2.2 skill trees , it indicates me that the build is trying to load with an old version and won't work .
Any way out of this situation ?
Aware of the 2.2 tree not working situation. It will be resolved after stream and i'll make all the new tree's with the 2.2 poe site planner.
LightyGaming.com
"
Grillsea wrote:
Hi , can't open 2.2 skill trees , it indicates me that the build is trying to load with an old version and won't work .
Any way out of this situation ?

One solution is looking three posts above your previous post.
"
Lighty wrote:
Aware of the 2.2 tree not working situation. It will be resolved after stream and i'll make all the new tree's with the 2.2 poe site planner.

use this tree for now until I finish updating them all after stream
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Mar 9, 2016, 5:05:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info