(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
LeOsTyLe wrote:
Hello,

did i understand right? Duelist Champion on Axe is in the moment the best build for a cyclone gem?

That's the common consensus. Future testing will decide, but free Fortify is really hard to beat.

After the first 2 weeks are over i'll have more time to test the different subclasses out when im not streaming 24/7.
LightyGaming.com
What is the best flask setup with all new ones?

Also, did anyone try labyrinth on merc difficulty? Is it even possible in HC as cyclone character? Or just forget about it like merc malachai?
"
Sattarqt wrote:
What is the best flask setup with all new ones?

Also, did anyone try labyrinth on merc difficulty? Is it even possible in HC as cyclone character? Or just forget about it like merc malachai?

Didn't do it as HC, but strangely enough, I found Merc to be much easier than Cruel. I actually did it the first time while missing a ring (left it in the crafting station!), with no deaths, though there were a couple close calls, at L70.

On Merc his damage didn't feel too high if you avoid his ranged ghostflame splash attack, and is mostly physical so Granite Flasks come in real handy, but how difficult he will be depends greatly on what mods he has that day. Today I fought him with his reinforcement spawning portals, which meant I could refresh my flasks to keep the fight going. Special shoutout to my Stone Golem which kept taunting him. It died multiple times and had to be resummoned, but it always tied the boss up long enough to allow me to move away and refill flasks.

TLDR: He's not impossible, just know the mods and plan accordingly. Make sure you're over-leveled because he has a LOT of HP. Overall I'd say his mechanics are much easier than Malachai.
Hi, Is Hezmana a viable end game option? I mean is it worth 6-link it? And if yes, what is the best gem combination to use? (If fortify comes free from champion). thank you!
"
xaikman14 wrote:
Hi, Is Hezmana a viable end game option? I mean is it worth 6-link it? And if yes, what is the best gem combination to use? (If fortify comes free from champion). thank you!

Yes, the Blood Magic passive actually makes it quite strong, and free's up another link if you use Leap Slam or any other attack in your setup, only about 8% behind Atziri according to Reddit math.

Given that Blood Magic and Fortify are free, the 6th gem slot is subjective, but after a long conversation with Lighty about it, we came down to:

1. Cyclone
2. Melee Physical
3. Added Fire
4. Weapon Elemental Damage
5. Faster Attacks
6. Increased Aoe for mapping/Concentrated Effect for bosses.
*. Elemental Focus/Hypothermia/Culling Strike are alternate choices for the 6th slot depending on preference or need.

Elemental Focus is a good balance point between Inc AoE/Concentrated Effect if you're too lazy change gems. It only affects elemental damage, making it weaker than Concentrated Effect, but without the associated downsides of either gem.
Hypothermia is requires the target to be chilled, which can be inconsistent when using Cyclone.
Culling Strike can either be really useful or really inefficient for mapping.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 8, 2016, 5:08:09 AM
"
msespindola wrote:
Guys,lvl 43,1500 dps cyclone,1600 hp, having problem on last Izaro encounter,my hits barelly do anything to him,and im getting like 2 or 3 hits...
any advice?

What's your physical reduction ?

I had ~80% without endurance charges (grace + IR + determination) and he couldn't deal any damage to me.
It was just a matter of grinding him to zero.

(and I think he was buffed with special charges from the 1st fight, apparently the same effect as power + endurance + frenzy charges)

Edit : same tactic in Cruel at lvl 62 with two Jade flasks, it was a breeze
Last edited by Tsicafrou on Mar 8, 2016, 8:14:51 AM
the skilltree for 2.2 isnt working any longer... just wanted to say
If someone need it now, duelist - axe was something like that.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAQSzBS0FPAd1CZYJuwthDF8OPBEaE0wTyRQgFHEV7BfhGJEaOBynIVUm-CcgLPswdzkOOlI8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35IeEnVTjJQR1OlV1RYY1nzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2hYaPJyqXNrdO12rHh6eu97dHzZggeDX4PMhNmE74VShmCHaonYiiKMz5BVkGyTqJd5mSubLaIAqSeplKyqrY2uUK9stz65HbyfvTa9gb6nwGbApsGjxFjE9sVTxq7KkM9-02_Xlti92WHZfNrB3DLcPeJh5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfNv9kj3Mvjr_gr-aw==
Hi,

what about Dualstrike + Melee Splash + Multistike etc. as Champion Duellist?

Is that a good option too? Or is Cyclone much stronger than Dualstrike at moment? When its good too and comparable to Cyclon which is the best Dualstrike Build? Dagger with Crit Champion Duellist?

I hope its ok to ask this here.
"
LeOsTyLe wrote:
Hi,

what about Dualstrike + Melee Splash + Multistike etc. as Champion Duellist?

Is that a good option too? Or is Cyclone much stronger than Dualstrike at moment? When its good too and comparable to Cyclon which is the best Dualstrike Build? Dagger with Crit Champion Duellist?

I hope its ok to ask this here.
If you are interested in going that route, Lighty has a build for that in the Duelist section. It plays really fast and is pretty funny to watch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info