(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
PhillipBr wrote:
Not sure about helmet enchantments. Did a lot of runs today and all i got and could use somehow was:
+6% dmg per frenzy charge;
+20% inc warlords mark effect (not 30);
and currently i have this

So it can have different values or its just has been changed from 15% so its imposible to get higher roll?

That's my fault. I made a list of best Enchantments which came from reviewing the game files shortly before the launch of the expansion, and there are two tiers of helmet enchants listed. The first for Merciless difficulty, while the second tier does not seem to be enabled yet in game (probably to be implemented in a later patch, if ever at all).

The list I gave detailed the higher tier of enchantments, which we don't have access to, but the effects are exactly the same, only the modifier is different.

Here is a corrected list for Merciless difficulty:
25% increased Cyclone damage
10% increased Cyclone attack speed
25% increased Herald of Ash damage
20% reduced Herald of Ash Mana conservation (5%)
20% reduced Arctic Armor Mana conservation (5%)
10% reduced Hatred Mana conservation (5%)
20% chance for Immortal Call not to consume Endurance Charges
34% increased Immortal Call duration
20% increased Warlords Mark Curse Effect
25% increased Molten Shell damage
100% increased Molten Shell Buff Effect
6% increased Frenzy damage per Frenzy Charge.
75% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Chaos Golems
100% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Stone/Flame Golems
Bloodrage grants an additional 8% increased attack speed
I'm trying to run 2h earthquake in addition to cyclone. What are the gem priorities for earthquake? is it multistrike > less duration > melee physical > faster attacks?
"
Monitick wrote:
I'm trying to run 2h earthquake in addition to cyclone. What are the gem priorities for earthquake? is it multistrike > less duration > melee physical > faster attacks?

I'm not really sure why you would, since Cyclone is at it's core an AoE attack, and Earthquake forces you to stop moving.

The priority should be something like:
1. Earthquake
2. Blood Magic
3. Melee Physical Damage
4. Less Duration
5. Added Fire Damage
6. Weapon Elemental Damage
7. Increased AoE/Concentrated Effect (in case you're using Hezmana for Blood Magic)

Multistrike and Faster Attacks are not going to net you much gain, the way EQ works, it resets the time until explosion with each subsequent strike; therefore if you were to use Multistrike, each hit would reset the count. Similarly, attacking faster doesn't make the explosion timer any shorter.

This is why Earthquake builds are favoring slower weapons like Marohi Erqi, in contrast to Cyclone, which favors faster attacks.
Hey Lighty can you put a link to your passive skills for some reason I cant get any links off of where it says passives in your guide.
Any advices about flasks? Last time i played in HC Tempest and was using 2 instant heal flasks, atziri promise, granite flask and quicksilver.
Right now im feeling like Onslaught is kinda op. What about Stibnite flask (one with a smoke cloud) and Basalt?
"
EthnoBotany wrote:
Hey Lighty can you put a link to your passive skills for some reason I cant get any links off of where it says passives in your guide.
"
Morgot37 wrote:
Passive skills tree links broken.
"
Vascoe wrote:
Hi, passive tree links for 2.2 are broken currently. Thanks for the guide btw, nice and detailed.

Fixed and Updated. Going to add the leveling tree breakdown in 4 steps and a mana variant for duelist/marauder/scion.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Mar 10, 2016, 3:44:02 AM
"
Sattarqt wrote:
Any advices about flasks? Last time i played in HC Tempest and was using 2 instant heal flasks, atziri promise, granite flask and quicksilver.
Right now im feeling like Onslaught is kinda op. What about Stibnite flask (one with a smoke cloud) and Basalt?

I would say [ taste>atziri + Rumi + life + life + quicksilver/onslaught/smoke ] flask setup is best. I wouldn't drop below 1 life flask unless your grossly well geared and even then its risky. I agree that the onslaught flask is almost a better quicksilver and stibnite seems crazy strong given how little charges it uses, id imagine a nerf after perandus league.
LightyGaming.com
"
PhillipBr wrote:
Not sure about helmet enchantments. Did a lot of runs today and all i got and could use somehow was:
+6% dmg per frenzy charge;
+20% inc warlords mark effect (not 30);
and currently i have this

So it can have different values or its just has been changed from 15% so its imposible to get higher roll?

Still ok with gloves/boots

btw tried null and void just for fun but suddenly liked it a lot for its pretty good survivability/dps bonuses (and dat sexy kills counter ofc :D), especially for large maps where you can get good streak (=free vaal gs). Not for standard, but with perandus price its worth to try imo :-)

Going to purchase a pair of Null and Void and add it to the unique section, ive used shadow and dust before and there completely insane for mapping; n&v not as good for us but still a decent option worth mentioning.
LightyGaming.com
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm back from some months of break, I want to take back my cycloner. I'm playing in std and already have a marauder cycloner.

The free fortify in the duelist ascendancy tree seems very good.

Does it worth it to take some times to lvl a duelist to take advantage of this ?

I already have a lot of stuff so leveling won't be a problem.

Thanks !

Worth? I'd say yes. Required? Of course not. Berserker provides a lot of damage, and Juggernaut is great defensively. Chieftain probably isn't going to have much in the way of returns, but might be fun to play with too.

Duelist-Champion is simply best tailored to the build. It provides a good mix of damage and survivability, while the free fortify allows for more diverse build options.

Thx for your answer, I'm on my way with the duelist !
"
partyboy79 wrote:
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm back from some months of break, I want to take back my cycloner. I'm playing in std and already have a marauder cycloner.

The free fortify in the duelist ascendancy tree seems very good.

Does it worth it to take some times to lvl a duelist to take advantage of this ?

I already have a lot of stuff so leveling won't be a problem.

Thanks !

Worth? I'd say yes. Required? Of course not. Berserker provides a lot of damage, and Juggernaut is great defensively. Chieftain probably isn't going to have much in the way of returns, but might be fun to play with too.

Duelist-Champion is simply best tailored to the build. It provides a good mix of damage and survivability, while the free fortify allows for more diverse build options.

Thx for your answer, I'm on my way with the duelist !

I suggest you try leveling with Sunder, from what ive heard and seen its the best leveling skill at the moment for melee. Leveling uniques also help lighten the leveling process and can be purchased for very little currency, even in a new league.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Mar 10, 2016, 3:57:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info