(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Tsicafrou wrote:
FYI : Apparently Juggernaut's "Unstoppable" cancels Cyclone's movement penalty.

-> https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/49az6s/psa_juggernauts_unstoppable_mechanics/

additional note: only if you're lower than 42% increased move speed which is pretty easy to surpass. Devoto's devotion + a 30 movespeed boot alone already breaks that move speed upper limit so juggernaut's unstoppable wouldn't work since technically you are still cycloning faster than your movespeed base value.
I have had great success with this build on perandus, cleared jungle valley at 67 with about 10 in most resistances and 4 ascendancy points. Champion is amazing with the free fortify and with a hezmana you have a functional 6 link on a 4 link base. My gear is a lot better than when I started mapping (had mostly stat rings and 1 good res gloves / boots). Leveling was a total breeze and the transition to maps was very smooth(could easily map with just leveling gear and shitty res).
Amazing build that I would highly recommend.
Here is my current gear at 71, most of which cost ~ 1-3 chaos with the exception of the hezmana which cost me 15 chaos and the belly which I got for 700 coins
Last edited by Koragodk on Mar 7, 2016, 5:59:53 AM
"
Koragodk wrote:
I have had great success with this build on perandus, cleared jungle valley at 67 with about 10 in most resistances and 4 ascendancy points. Champion is amazing with the free fortify and with a hezmana you have a functional 6 link on a 4 link base. My gear is a lot better than when I started mapping (had mostly stat rings and 1 good res gloves / boots). Leveling was a total breeze and the transition to maps was very smooth(could easily map with just leveling gear and shitty res).
Amazing build that I would highly recommend.
Here is my current gear at 71, most of which cost ~ 1-3 chaos with the exception of the hezmana which cost me 15 chaos and the belly which I got for 700 coins

All good input, and similar to my experience as well. Just wait until you 6L that Hezmana for a pseudo-8-link Cyclone!

Although the Cyclone build didn't get much exclusive love of it's own with this expansion; the league makes it exceptionally easy to gear up, providing easy access wealth through tradeable items (coins) and potential loot (uniques, currency, etc).

I've seen Hezmana as low as 800 coins, Belly as low as 600, and even Kaoms is obtainable for a relatively well priced 3-4k. Even if you don't find one of these deals yourself, the server wide effect drives down the price on those items, making them cheaper to buy.

All in all, this is probably the easiest PoE has ever been, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. A lot of players are hating on the power creep of subclasses and ease of access to currency due to Perandus, but it allows more players than ever before to get a leg up and really experience end game in PoE. Although it's only been a short amount of time, I'm ready to call it a success.
Is there anyone in this thread playing Juggernaut and not Champion? Would like to hear how you're doing so far.
IGN: Iworkeout
Anyone have a good Duelist Champion passive tree for HC?
Or is the default one provided in the guide sufficient?
Guys,lvl 43,1500 dps cyclone,1600 hp, having problem on last Izaro encounter,my hits barelly do anything to him,and im getting like 2 or 3 hits...
any advice?
Do you use Warlord's Mark, Enduring Cry, Blood Rage, Ancestral Protector, or something else? Do you have MS on boots? What flasks do you use, and they are white or crafted?

I do him on 36-37(first fight) 38(third fight) with 1,3k HP and uncapped res(YOLO :D), i use blasphemy + warlord's so i had LL from WM, BR, more than 4% life regen on tree, i also use Ancestral Protector(he don't die to fast on normal, and is good as "decoy" plus give nice buff), so from time to time he attack totem not me. I must addmit that i almost rip in last seconds of third fight, but still think, that Izaro isn't so bad. You can overlevel Izaro even more, or just try to dogde some things better and don't let him tp you in to traps.Remember to do Izaro in easy mode, so try to turn off his buffs in first and second fight.

I hope my eng isn't to bad :)
Last edited by DemoN_M4U on Mar 7, 2016, 2:39:02 PM
"
msespindola wrote:
Guys,lvl 43,1500 dps cyclone,1600 hp, having problem on last Izaro encounter,my hits barelly do anything to him,and im getting like 2 or 3 hits...
any advice?

Sounds like you're just undergeared. He's very overtuned, so don't underestimate him just because you're 10+ levels over the target range.

Part of Izaro is in dealing with what buffs he carries over into the fight with him, and part of it is simply out gearing him. He does a LOT of physical damage, so make sure you have a Granite flask available, and I've heard good things about blind as well.

For the third stage of the fight, you can actually lure him into his own traps, which can do a decent bit of damage to him, while keeping you relatively safe (just watch out for his ranged attacks).
Hello,

did i understand right? Duelist Champion on Axe is in the moment the best build for a cyclone gem?
Last edited by LeOsTyLe on Mar 7, 2016, 4:33:38 PM
"
LeOsTyLe wrote:
Hello,

did i understand right? Duelist Champion on Axe is in the moment the best build for a cyclone gem?

That's the common consensus. Future testing will decide, but free Fortify is really hard to beat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info