(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Is duelist - champion viable for hardcore?
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Archimtiros wrote:
Consolidated list of Labyrinth Enchantments pulled from the game files.

http://omegak2.net/poe/enchantments.html

Here are the best helmet enhancements I've found (out of 724 total!):
40% increased Cyclone damage
15% increased Cyclone attack speed
40% increased Herald of Ash damage
30% reduced Herald of Ash Mana conservation (7.5%)
30% reduced Arctic Armor Mana conservation (7.5%)
15% reduced Hatred Mana conservation (7.5%)
30% chance for Immortal Call not to consume Endurance Charges
36% increased Immortal Call duration
30% increased Warlords Mark Curse Effect
150% increased Molten Shell Buff Effect
Bloodrage grants 12% increased attack speed

Out of these 11, each has a lesser version such as 20% reduced reservation instead of 30%, giving 22 useful bonuses*. Due to this, and the sheer amount of Enhancements available, it's going to be a heavy game of RNG to get any one specific bonus (for reference, 11 out of 362 is 3.03%). I know the Labyrinth is meant to be repeated, but I hope there's some kind of handicap or weighted system towards rolls, else we're going to get real sick of Izaro, real fast.

*The bonuses have level requirements, and there is a fourth version of Glove Enhancements not mentioned in the previews. This implies that there is a fourth version of the Labrynth past Merc, possibly map related, and the highest form of bonuses will be obtained there.

Added the info to the Enchantment section of the guide. It seems its going to be literally a nightmare to get the correct enchantment and would require hours of lab runs which im fine which. The issue is once you upgrade your helm you need to do it again which sucks and like you said if there weighted (which most everything is in this game) it may be harder/easier to get your desired implicit.

Check out the Elemental Focus gem when you get a chance too, it looks pretty good and could end up beating out Inc AoE/Conc.
http://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Elemental+Focus
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 4, 2016, 3:36:06 PM
So , I am really enjoying your build right now and I did enjoy it in the past, but im struggling with the decision whether to run blood magic or not and in which cases I decide to use it..
MAybe you could list a pro and con for both versions cause ive never been sure about this issue!
Well, BM's only benefit is the sustainability. Using life as mana provides you with enough regeneration to cyclone around all the time at the cost of a support gem.

So if you can sustain it via mana leech/regen or whatever it will always be better to run cyclone on mana. This way you get an additional support and you get a little bit more life regen as you don't have to use it for casting cyclone.
IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
Anyone seen any new uniques that are suitable for Cyclone? Or got Hezmana for 10 coins or something?
"
ThaeynTH wrote:
Anyone seen any new uniques that are suitable for Cyclone? Or got Hezmana for 10 coins or something?

Not really, I've been looking through, but none of them stand out as exceptional.
Where can I find a duelist axe tree for HC lighty?
Yo which subclass should I pick im a Softcore Marauder and im not sure if I should take Juggernaut or Berserker maybe you could help me out dude
Selling #1 AXe,879 pDPS for 290EX. Taking high value items + EX for trade

Perfect for this build.

Last edited by bartfart86 on Mar 5, 2016, 11:03:20 PM
Just posting an update on the ascendancy patch damage increase. i used to run my cycloner on a marauder but decided to switch to a duelist to tap into the champion ascendancy. now using conc/inc AOE gem instead of a fortify gem and dps bonus is amazing. in my original level 90 marauder, was hitting 95k with frenzy charges and onslaught up with cyclone>added fire>WED>added melee phys>fortify>BM. now, in my 79 duelist, i'm hitting 90k with cyclone>added fire>WED>added melee phys>inc AOE>BM for mapping. meanwhile, i'm hitting 130k when swapping inc AOE for conc AOE for killing bosses. This is without atziri flask up.

gear and gem setup:

now comes the hard/expensive part of getting better gears to maximize health and dps. currently at 4.5k health with 5.5k armor still kinda low but i haven't had any problems mapping nor whooping izaro's butt for that miniscule chance to get GG enchants.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info