(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Consolidated list of Labyrinth Enchantments pulled from the game files.

http://omegak2.net/poe/enchantments.html

Here are the best helmet enhancements I've found (out of 724 total!):
40% increased Cyclone damage
15% increased Cyclone attack speed
40% increased Herald of Ash damage
30% reduced Herald of Ash Mana conservation (7.5%)
30% reduced Arctic Armor Mana conservation (7.5%)
15% reduced Hatred Mana conservation (7.5%)
30% chance for Immortal Call not to consume Endurance Charges
36% increased Immortal Call duration
30% increased Warlords Mark Curse Effect
150% increased Molten Shell Buff Effect
Bloodrage grants 12% increased attack speed

Out of these 11, each has a lesser version such as 20% reduced reservation instead of 30%, giving 22 useful bonuses*. Due to this, and the sheer amount of Enhancements available, it's going to be a heavy game of RNG to get any one specific bonus (for reference, 11 out of 362 is 3.03%). I know the Labyrinth is meant to be repeated, but I hope there's some kind of handicap or weighted system towards rolls, else we're going to get real sick of Izaro, real fast.

*The bonuses have level requirements, and there is a fourth version of Glove Enhancements not mentioned in the previews. This implies that there is a fourth version of the Labrynth past Merc, possibly map related, and the highest form of bonuses will be obtained there.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 4, 2016, 5:06:20 AM
"
Are you going to go Duelist or Marauder for this new Ascendancy league? I noticed what you said about Duelist, and it seems really good with Champion, no?

I'm going Champion for both my cycloner and for my first build of league.
LightyGaming.com
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Bash wrote:
Don't know if already answer, but about bloodlust gem? seems great damage boost, and you even can put in ancestral protector, leap slam

maybe is better for bosses

It's been brought up, but it really only works effectively if you use Atziri's Disfavour, which most players won't have access to.

Theres my current take on bloodlust in the FAQ on the front page but I would only do it with a Disfavour as he mentioned which is hard to come by during a temp league, especially in HC
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Bash wrote:
Don't know if already answer, but about bloodlust gem? seems great damage boost, and you even can put in ancestral protector, leap slam

maybe is better for bosses

It's been brought up, but it really only works effectively if you use Atziri's Disfavour, which most players won't have access to.

Theres my current take on bloodlust in the FAQ on the front page but I would only do it with a Disfavour as he mentioned whiech is hard to come by during a temp league, especially in HC

hi
"
Archimtiros wrote:
Consolidated list of Labyrinth Enchantments pulled from the game files.

http://omegak2.net/poe/enchantments.html

Here are the best helmet enhancements I've found (out of 724 total!):
40% increased Cyclone damage
15% increased Cyclone attack speed
40% increased Herald of Ash damage
30% reduced Herald of Ash Mana conservation (7.5%)
30% reduced Arctic Armor Mana conservation (7.5%)
15% reduced Hatred Mana conservation (7.5%)
30% chance for Immortal Call not to consume Endurance Charges
36% increased Immortal Call duration
30% increased Warlords Mark Curse Effect
150% increased Molten Shell Buff Effect
Bloodrage grants 12% increased attack speed

Out of these 11, each has a lesser version such as 20% reduced reservation instead of 30%, giving 22 useful bonuses*. Due to this, and the sheer amount of Enhancements available, it's going to be a heavy game of RNG to get any one specific bonus (for reference, 11 out of 362 is 3.03%). I know the Labyrinth is meant to be repeated, but I hope there's some kind of handicap or weighted system towards rolls, else we're going to get real sick of Izaro, real fast.

*The bonuses have level requirements, and there is a fourth version of Glove Enhancements not mentioned in the previews. This implies that there is a fourth version of the Labrynth past Merc, possibly map related, and the highest form of bonuses will be obtained there.

Added the info to the Enchantment section of the guide. It seems its going to be literally a nightmare to get the correct enchantment and would require hours of lab runs which im fine which. The issue is once you upgrade your helm you need to do it again which sucks and like you said if there weighted (which most everything is in this game) it may be harder/easier to get your desired implicit.
LightyGaming.com
"
Anavels wrote:

hi

hi hi
LightyGaming.com
Hi man,
I wonder what you think about a Scion class as a cycloner? Is worth sacrificing those four passive points? I looked at your tree and it looks pretty badass.

Thx for answer and sorry for my eng.
"
Jezismarja wrote:
Hi man,
I wonder what you think about a Scion class as a cycloner? Is worth sacrificing those four passive points? I looked at your tree and it looks pretty badass.

Thx for answer and sorry for my eng.

In general its still worse than going Champion or Juggernaut but if you already have a leveled scion or just enjoy the look of one its only a few points behind like you said. Overall id rank it above slayer and marauder for HC but worst overall.
LightyGaming.com

Pushing 74k ish with the atziri flask now, got new boots for the faster attacks link in my disfavour. Anything else? And yes I am res capped :p What to do to get more damage from now? And in the new expansion?
Your missing flat damage on one ring, gloves and ammy, you could roll the belt with a blessed orb to get 3% more phys. Pretty much its min-max time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info