(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

hey lighty, awesome build. I have a question about doing apex of sacrifice. Currently i'm level 73 right now , not planning to do atziri till i'm around 85+. My question is about how to handle the trio, do i really need to use immortal calls + endurance charges to handle the trio? currently i only have 4 endurance charges, and not planning to get more, and i don't use warlord mark as one of my buffs.
"
Lambo94 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Lambo94 wrote:
Hi. First of all, thank you for this amazing guide. I'm following it and am atm farming t2 maps. This is my equip, could someone suggest me what update first or what changes to do? Is the weapon good?
Spoiler

Most your gear looks okay to start, can master craft a few more affixes such as your jewelry. Your weapon is fine for now, low-ish pdps but the ele damage makes up for it. You can still grab a marohi or kaoms primacy if you want a cheap upgrade. Let me know your budget and flask situation so I can point you in a more accurate direction.

I've very low budget in Talisman, just 20/25c and 1ex. I'm very bad with flask, I'm using atm 2 quicksilver and 3 life, but they are not so good.
Spoiler
Do you think I should start investing something in some good flasks? If yes, which should I buy?
About the weapon, the two you suggested seem ok, but for a low budget they all have lowest dps then mine and highest pdps. So, should I prefer a weapon whit the highest dps or a lowest dps but highest pdsd?
Last, I have 6 passive skill points non yet used, because I don't know if I have to use them to increase damage or life. I tried t4 maps and I have no problem with life and survivability. This is my tree, what should I do?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8OPBQgFHEYkRnpHKchVScgLPs0jjkOOlI8BT38QKBHfkh4UEdTpVdUWGNeE18_YJFgxGFSZU1o8mvZcql07XZ_dqx4enrve4x82X7gggeExITZhO-FUoY7hmCHaooiirOMz5Ool3meV6IAqSeplK2Nr2y8n702vqfAZsCmxFjE9sVTxq7Pftlh2Xzawdwy3D3kUeSt6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kH2SPcy-Os=?accountName=Lambo94&characterName=Graxorr

Thank you for all the help, and sorry for my bad english :D

Your tree looks fine and for flasks getting an atziri's promise(5c-ish) and a rumi's concoction(1exiish) shouldn't be very difficult. For a weapon a kaoms primacy may be slightly lower than your but grants culling strike which is essentially 10% more dps or Hezmana's bloodlust which gives your attack bloodmagic resulting in an extra link for cyclone; both are pretty inexpensive.
LightyGaming.com
"
Jdahl22 wrote:
"
Giuse90 wrote:

1) Melee (possibly for marauder or duelist cause i have a marauder and a duelist at lev 91)
2) uber atziri capable
3) not too hard to use
4) not too expansive (i mean, if i have to spend 50 exalted its fine
(i have 19 exa atm.. but selling almost all i have in stash i can reach 50 exalted)
but if this build requires mirrored gears.. is not fine :)

Does your 2H marauder build observe theese 4 features?
Thank you for your suggestions :) very appreciated :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1544559/page/1

It's not melee but its for marauder and its pretty cheap (and he killed uber). I havent tried it yet but it seems intresting.

Yeah that build may be under 50ex but 21/20 gems and empower can get pricey fast. Also keep in mind just because a build has done uber doesn't make it uber viable. I dont know how many attempts he did before killing her or how many kills that build has. If you've attempted 100 times and killed her 1 I wouldn't call it uber viable. I'm also unsure of the changes to chaos casters come next patch. If I were you I would save my currency and wait to see the patch notes in the next few weeks for 2.2. Alot may change for balance and many builds could become uber viable and some may loose uber viability.
LightyGaming.com
"
NinjaBean1337 wrote:
I recently decided to do your build and as soon as I switched to cyclone+life gain on hit I saw a world of difference roughly the same dmg but life gain on hit is so good. Great build. I had one question though, will any of this be nerfed in ascendancy? I just didn't want to get my hopes up finally finding a build that seems to be working for me only to find it's nerfed into the dirt come next patch. Thanks in advanced!

I see no reason why cyclone would be nerfed given its recent nerf in patch 2.1. Even if cyclone lost another 10% dps it would still be the best melee skill simply because you dps while moving. If anything the ascendancy sub-classes offer a buff to cyclone but establish more class identity making either duelist or marauder a more important choice. We have to wait and see what the remaining marauder sub-class is ( assuming its caster/totems related) and scion aswell to know which will be best come 2.2.
LightyGaming.com
"
Crucifer wrote:
Hi Lighty - I am baffled by something if you could assist.

I'm looking at your gear which has +33 Dex, and Passive Tree +50 Dex

But your helm requires +155 dex...I can't find where you are picking up the extra dex from...can you help?

So im using fluid motion unique jewel which grants me a large amount of dex. I recently finished crafting one of my GGGG rings that remove the need for fluid motion personally. Alot of people still require fluid motion or devoto's ect. to reach dex cap (155).
LightyGaming.com
"
thanachot wrote:
hey lighty, awesome build. I have a question about doing apex of sacrifice. Currently i'm level 73 right now , not planning to do atziri till i'm around 85+. My question is about how to handle the trio, do i really need to use immortal calls + endurance charges to handle the trio? currently i only have 4 endurance charges, and not planning to get more, and i don't use warlord mark as one of my buffs.

So you do not need enduring cry at all and I suggest using immortal call on cwdt to prevent burst damage. The general strategy for doing trio is to "drive by" each enemy dealing small amounts of damage and looping around the area to repeat the process. If you do it right you wont need to use any flasks for the first kill and should kill them in the middle of the room to making kiting easier. The order is Titty bitch > dual strike > cycloner. After the titty bitch dies in the middle you run around until the dual striker is NOT on fire. As long as hes NOT on fire you can face tank him with little issue, again trying to kill him in the middle of the room. When fighting the cyclone you want to watch your corrupting blood stacks as he applies 8 stacks at once so a staunching flask on a granite/quicksilver works best. You can face tank him aswell just watch where your standing because he leaves a trail of chaos damage on the floor. If at any point you feel low on flasks just run around the room and kill the mobs spawning for charges. Its a marathon not a sprint so take your time.
LightyGaming.com
I have finally killed Atziri a few times with this build! It was sloppy, but she died none the less. Thank you, Lighty, for the guide.

I have a question. Would you recommend alt/regal crafting a 6-link (ilvl 73) or try to fuse my (currently in use)5-link ilvl 78 rare? Both are linked below.

Spoiler

"
Divinorum1 wrote:
I have finally killed Atziri a few times with this build! It was sloppy, but she died none the less. Thank you, Lighty, for the guide.

I have a question. Would you recommend alt/regal crafting a 6-link (ilvl 73) or try to fuse my (currently in use)5-link ilvl 78 rare? Both are linked below.

Spoiler

Grats on the atziri kill. If your planning on making a nice 6l coronal I would suggest completing The Warlord set. You want it to be exactly i83 and it comes i83 6linked. Until then just use your current weapon and try to sell your 6l i78.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Crucifer wrote:

But your helm requires +155 dex...I can't find where you are picking up the extra dex from...can you help?

So im using fluid motion unique jewel which grants me a large amount of dex. I recently finished crafting one of my GGGG rings that remove the need for fluid motion personally. Alot of people still require fluid motion or devoto's ect. to reach dex cap (155).

Thank you for replying. With the +55 dex ring aren't you still short?

That would put you at 138...if you stopped using the jewel. Maybe I am still missing something.

This definitely helped though I couldn't find mention of the jewel in the primary build section.
"
Crucifer wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Crucifer wrote:

Thank you for replying. With the +55 dex ring aren't you still short?

That would put you at 138...if you stopped using the jewel. Maybe I am still missing something.

This definitely helped though I couldn't find mention of the jewel in the primary build section.

I got you

36 Dexterity : Amulet
55 Dexterity : Right Ring
14 Dexterity : Base Character
50 Dexterity : Passive Tree
--------------------------
155 Dexterity mutha fuckin exactly
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 15, 2016, 8:03:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type