(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi. First of all, thank you for this amazing guide. I'm following it and am atm farming t2 maps. This is my equip, could someone suggest me what update first or what changes to do? Is the weapon good?
Spoiler
"
Lambo94 wrote:
Hi. First of all, thank you for this amazing guide. I'm following it and am atm farming t2 maps. This is my equip, could someone suggest me what update first or what changes to do? Is the weapon good?
Spoiler

Most your gear looks okay to start, can master craft a few more affixes such as your jewelry. Your weapon is fine for now, low-ish pdps but the ele damage makes up for it. You can still grab a marohi or kaoms primacy if you want a cheap upgrade. Let me know your budget and flask situation so I can point you in a more accurate direction.
LightyGaming.com
Hi! nice guide man

First of all, sorry for my english if its bad..
Last time i played to poe it was in beginnig 2.0 patch

I used to run normal atziri, dying 1-2 times each time..
But i've never been able to run Uber Atziri.

Im looking for a build with theese features:

1) Melee (possibly for marauder or duelist cause i have a marauder and a duelist at lev 91)
2) uber atziri capable
3) not too hard to use
4) not too expansive (i mean, if i have to spend 50 exalted its fine
(i have 19 exa atm.. but selling almost all i have in stash i can reach 50 exalted)
but if this build requires mirrored gears.. is not fine :)

Does your 2H marauder build observe theese 4 features?
Thank you for your suggestions :) very appreciated :)
"
Giuse90 wrote:
Hi! nice guide man

First of all, sorry for my english if its bad..
Last time i played to poe it was in beginnig 2.0 patch

I used to run normal atziri, dying 1-2 times each time..
But i've never been able to run Uber Atziri.

Im looking for a build with theese features:

1) Melee (possibly for marauder or duelist cause i have a marauder and a duelist at lev 91)
2) uber atziri capable
3) not too hard to use
(i have 19 exa atm.. but selling almost all i have in stash i can reach 50 exalted)

Okay so basically no this build doesn't fit your criteria. No melee build is easy to use, budget and uber atziri viable as of now. As far as melee doing atziri is basically only crit dagger X builds; reave,dual strike, viper strike ect. and even then none of these have downed uber atziri in 2.1 to my knowledge. I suggest you check the Uber Atziri Viable thread for idea's.
LightyGaming.com

I recently crafted this and I wanted to know what your opinion on it is. It is 513 pdps. Should I craft a suffix and yolo-exalt in hopes of high flat phys? Or should I multi-mod and add blood magic?
Last edited by IDidEverything on Feb 13, 2016, 11:26:43 AM
"

I recently crafted this and I wanted to know what your opinion on it is. It is 513 pdps. Should I craft a suffix and yolo-exalt in hopes of high flat phys? Or should I multi-mod and add blood magic?

Personally I would multimod flat phys and bm support then divine it higher since thats tyrannical and goes to 169%. Its a fine weapon to sink currency into and should last you a very long time.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Lambo94 wrote:
Spoiler

Most your gear looks okay to start, can master craft a few more affixes such as your jewelry. Your weapon is fine for now, low-ish pdps but the ele damage makes up for it. You can still grab a marohi or kaoms primacy if you want a cheap upgrade. Let me know your budget and flask situation so I can point you in a more accurate direction.

I've very low budget in Talisman, just 20/25c and 1ex. I'm very bad with flask, I'm using atm 2 quicksilver and 3 life, but they are not so good.
Spoiler
Do you think I should start investing something in some good flasks? If yes, which should I buy?
About the weapon, the two you suggested seem ok, but for a low budget they all have lowest dps then mine and highest pdps. So, should I prefer a weapon whit the highest dps or a lowest dps but highest pdsd?
Last, I have 6 passive skill points non yet used, because I don't know if I have to use them to increase damage or life. I tried t4 maps and I have no problem with life and survivability. This is my tree, what should I do?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8OPBQgFHEYkRnpHKchVScgLPs0jjkOOlI8BT38QKBHfkh4UEdTpVdUWGNeE18_YJFgxGFSZU1o8mvZcql07XZ_dqx4enrve4x82X7gggeExITZhO-FUoY7hmCHaooiirOMz5Ool3meV6IAqSeplK2Nr2y8n702vqfAZsCmxFjE9sVTxq7Pftlh2Xzawdwy3D3kUeSt6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kH2SPcy-Os=?accountName=Lambo94&characterName=Graxorr

Thank you for all the help, and sorry for my bad english :D
"
Giuse90 wrote:

2) uber atziri capable
3) not too hard to use

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1544559/page/1

It's not melee but its for marauder and its pretty cheap (and he killed uber). I havent tried it yet but it seems intresting.
Last edited by Jdahl22 on Feb 13, 2016, 11:13:14 PM
I recently decided to do your build and as soon as I switched to cyclone+life gain on hit I saw a world of difference roughly the same dmg but life gain on hit is so good. Great build. I had one question though, will any of this be nerfed in ascendancy? I just didn't want to get my hopes up finally finding a build that seems to be working for me only to find it's nerfed into the dirt come next patch. Thanks in advanced!
Hi Lighty - I am baffled by something if you could assist.

I'm looking at your gear which has +33 Dex, and Passive Tree +50 Dex

But your helm requires +155 dex...I can't find where you are picking up the extra dex from...can you help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info