(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Wait a second, now Kaom's hearth is not good anymore?
What is the best body armour option? Why do I need vaal ground slam?
"
Wait a second, now Kaom's hearth is not good anymore?
What is the best body armour option? Why do I need vaal ground slam?

Kaoms heart is fine and is still either the best or second body body armour; depends on your view of physical damage mitigation and lightning coil. Vaal ground slam isn't needed, its just very good and should be ran if using a mace as it adds visible amounts of clear speed.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:

Bloodmagic keystone is fine and makes running mings heart x2 alot easier. The main downside is not being able to reserve your mana into auras IE: Hatred - Herald of Ash - Arctic Armour. If your on softcore the +1 frenzy charge is fine as it saves you traveling 1 passive point which is semi effective. Overall Id prefer to save for a jewel but that requires you having nicely crafted jewels. Good luck and let me know how it turns out!

Killed Kraityn by mistake... So looks like I'm going with the point after all!
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Bloodmagic keystone is fine and makes running mings heart x2 alot easier. The main downside is not being able to reserve your mana into auras IE: Hatred - Herald of Ash - Arctic Armour. If your on softcore the +1 frenzy charge is fine as it saves you traveling 1 passive point which is semi effective. Overall Id prefer to save for a jewel but that requires you having nicely crafted jewels. Good luck and let me know how it turns out!

Killed Kraityn by mistake... So looks like I'm going with the point after all!

haha well its not a big deal either way so dont worry. Later on if you do decide you want the frenzy charge you can reset the bandit quest for 20 regrets.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 5, 2015, 7:44:12 PM
Hello Lighty
I need a little help with a decision, I'm using cyclone build with Acrobatics+Phase Acro.
So far is has worked fine, but I'm thinking it is not enough with this build.

My current tree.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQmWC2EMXw48EPAUIBRxFSAYkRm0GlUbqhx4HKcj9izpLYMuUzBxMHw26DfUOQ46QjpSPAU8LT38R35LeE2SUEdRR1OlWGNfP2EhYxdlTWebaGVo8nKpdO12rHzZfXWBOoNfg8yE2YTvhmCGs4dqiO2NfY2_kGyXeaIAo4qpJ6mUqfquPq9stz68n702vqfAZsEHxFjE9sauxtjPftNv037UI9d-2sHdqOHv5FHlxeoY7T_uDu8O73rvfPAf8lrz3fVG9kj2o_cy-Ov-Cv66

Basic idea is cyclone with a fast sword with life gain on hit. makes me quite tanky. But my dps is low. around 20k with buffs.

My question to you is should I use the 25 talent point that I spent on Acrobatics strating from the "Art of the Gladiator" on other dps/tank talents out there or this is just fine.

My idea is that later in the game I will get bigger hits that I wont evade with and that will kill me.

Should I abandon Acrobatics or this idea is just fine.
I have 5.7k life with around 450+life regen.+ some lifesteal.

My sword is 5L.

I'm planing on farming Atziri in the future and doing some bigger maps.

So what do you think?

Thank you for your professional help.
Last edited by Rockos on Nov 6, 2015, 6:04:17 AM
"
Lighty wrote:

haha well its not a big deal either way so dont worry. Later on if you do decide you want the frenzy charge you can reset the bandit quest for 20 regrets.

Yeah I know - unlikely to do it in the league, but if I keep the character I might in standard, got plenty of regrets there!

It's nowhere near amazing, but I was so happy with the Amulet I got from Nessa for the Brutus quest - normally always vendor fodder, life, bit of phys and the stats I need (Plus some junk!)

Need to sort out my resists a bit, but cyclone is so good with the life on hit that I did chamber of sins, and piety absolutely fine with -ve lightning res.
Picked up a 5l vaal axe for crafting, it's not high ilvl so only going to go for an ok roll. Was going to just roll via a prismweave I dropped, but it is insisting on only giving me the bottom roll. Will go just go for a decent flat (And granite up if needed) plus master craft %. If I get lucky on the aug or regal then just a bonus.

Carl
"
Rockos wrote:
Hello Lighty
I need a little help with a decision, I'm using cyclone build with Acrobatics+Phase Acro.
So far is has worked fine, but I'm thinking it is not enough with this build.

My current tree.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQmWC2EMXw48EPAUIBRxFSAYkRm0GlUbqhx4HKcj9izpLYMuUzBxMHw26DfUOQ46QjpSPAU8LT38R35LeE2SUEdRR1OlWGNfP2EhYxdlTWebaGVo8nKpdO12rHzZfXWBOoNfg8yE2YTvhmCGs4dqiO2NfY2_kGyXeaIAo4qpJ6mUqfquPq9stz68n702vqfAZsEHxFjE9sauxtjPftNv037UI9d-2sHdqOHv5FHlxeoY7T_uDu8O73rvfPAf8lrz3fVG9kj2o_cy-Ov-Cv66

Basic idea is cyclone with a fast sword with life gain on hit. makes me quite tanky. But my dps is low. around 20k with buffs.

My question to you is should I use the 25 talent point that I spent on Acrobatics strating from the "Art of the Gladiator" on other dps/tank talents out there or this is just fine.

My idea is that later in the game I will get bigger hits that I wont evade with and that will kill me.

Should I abandon Acrobatics or this idea is just fine.
I have 5.7k life with around 450+life regen.+ some lifesteal.

My sword is 5L.

I'm planing on farming Atziri in the future and doing some bigger maps.

So what do you think?

Thank you for your professional help.

In general it isn't worth it to go all the way to phase acro as cyclone, its a nice notable but the trip is never worth it. Your losing way to much life and dps on the way. Maybe/somtimes for crit staff if your doing atziri/uber but even then its a stretch. If your running atziri you want at least 6k life to feel reliably safe and the more dps past that the better. If you were thinking phase acro to avoid some the spiking damage from her its a solid idea however once you get 6k life with more mitigation you can just tank it all. In sumation: phase acro good, just not worth the trip for cyclone.
LightyGaming.com
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Yeah I know - unlikely to do it in the league, but if I keep the character I might in standard, got plenty of regrets there!

It's nowhere near amazing, but I was so happy with the Amulet I got from Nessa for the Brutus quest - normally always vendor fodder, life, bit of phys and the stats I need (Plus some junk!)

Need to sort out my resists a bit, but cyclone is so good with the life on hit that I did chamber of sins, and piety absolutely fine with -ve lightning res.
Picked up a 5l vaal axe for crafting, it's not high ilvl so only going to go for an ok roll. Was going to just roll via a prismweave I dropped, but it is insisting on only giving me the bottom roll. Will go just go for a decent flat (And granite up if needed) plus master craft %. If I get lucky on the aug or regal then just a bonus.

Carl

Nice ammy and there's room to master craft res on it. Is there a reason why your pushing the Prismweave idea? Is the Axe at least i73 so you can roll Tyrannical? Consult poeaffix.net to check rolls when crafting!
LightyGaming.com
No, it's not ilvl 73. Not trying to craft anything GG, just something to use while I gather currency.
In the end I kind of bricked it, got a lowish flat with high attack speed. Regalled and master crafted but hit a pretty low roll. Is 5l though so am using it.

Not quite sure what to run in it now though. Added fire obviously, but if/when I take out life on hit, not convinced that WED is the best option without running hatred (I'm sticking with BM keystone).
So I guess that just leaves faster attacks, Inc AOE which makes trash easier, or conc effect for damage.
Any thoughts?
Hit level 85 and this build is by far the most balanced I've ever seen. GREAT DPS potential, GREAT life and GREAT defenses (imo).
Current gear:
Spoiler

Passive tree:

I highly recommend this build to any newer players too, seeing as the entry level is pretty low and the endgame potential is huge.

Next step: 6 Linking my Atziri's Disfavour and exchanging my Daresso's for a Kaom's Heart!
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Nov 6, 2015, 7:18:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info