(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

2 Questions, How much hp do you have now that you switched from legacy kaom's to coil or can you post your offence/defense stats and do you need the mana regen on the neck or is that just for the 3 res
Last edited by gm08872 on Nov 5, 2015, 8:47:23 AM
Which are the differences between maces, swords and axes in endgame? I've tried in standard only a two handed axe build but it's sightly different from your.
Hello guys, im loving the build :) I just wondering what should i get for my wepond . .. Koam's Primacy or the Aztrizi disfavor what is the best to have ?

thx for all :)
"
michaud808 wrote:
Hello guys, im loving the build :) I just wondering what should i get for my wepond . .. Koam's Primacy or the Aztrizi disfavor what is the best to have ?

Well disfavour is obviously the best - but you are talking the difference between a couple of chaos for a decent Kaom's vs 20+ exalted for a low end unsocketed disfavour.
"
Carlovski wrote:
I'm running Cyclone in Darkshrine SC too. Can't believe I have never ran a cyclone char before.
It's been really smooth so far, it's nice to have a tone of leech and tankiness - last few characters have all relied on positioning and smart play - which I am not too good at!
Currently running off bloodmagic keystone, which keeps things nice and simple - probably not going to spec out for quite some time (at least till I get a 5 link). Actually finding it hard to see the advantages of using the gem instead, must be missing something as that is what everyone recommends - arctic armour doesn't seem that good to me?
Still only level 52, and my gear is all self found junk, apart from this axe that someone brodealed me for a fusing (Did find a prismweave that I was going to use to craft one, but doubt I'll bother now!)

Not bad - should keep me going into dried lake Merciless while I save for a decent Kaom's.

What do people recommend now for Merciless Bandits? Frenzy charge? Am even tempted to go for the one in the duelist area too, but that might be points better used grabbing a jewel socket.

Carl

Bloodmagic keystone is fine and makes running mings heart x2 alot easier. The main downside is not being able to reserve your mana into auras IE: Hatred - Herald of Ash - Arctic Armour. If your on softcore the +1 frenzy charge is fine as it saves you traveling 1 passive point which is semi effective. Overall Id prefer to save for a jewel but that requires you having nicely crafted jewels. Good luck and let me know how it turns out!
LightyGaming.com
"
gm08872 wrote:
2 Questions, How much hp do you have now that you switched from legacy kaom's to coil or can you post your offence/defense stats and do you need the mana regen on the neck or is that just for the 3 res

I have 6.5k life which is plenty given my currency layered mitigation and the mana regen is just there after a failed corruption, using it strictly for the res until I self craft a GG 4t1+ ammy. Ideally I would have
  • Weapon Elemental Damage
  • Life
  • Added Physical
  • Lightning Res
  • Chaos Res
  • Cold/Fire Res
LightyGaming.com
"
automater wrote:
Which are the differences between maces, swords and axes in endgame? I've tried in standard only a two handed axe build but it's sightly different from your.

Axes have 1 more weapon range than swords and maces. Axes gain the slaughter node that grants them onslaught on kill(10%chance). Swords have better base items with higher attack speed and more attack speed nodes which scale better late game, often why a mirror sword turns out higher pdps than mace/axe. Maces have higher aoe radius from both passive tree and potential implicit.

The most important reason to choose between weapon or not is weather you want to run Vaal Ground Slam. Its extremely good atm and only works for Staves/Maces. This is why im using a mace currently, VGS greatly increases your clear speed although it really shines when in a 5-6l setup which means you cannot use Kaoms Heart; another reason why im using 6L Legacy Lightning Coil.
LightyGaming.com
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
michaud808 wrote:

Well disfavour is obviously the best - but you are talking the difference between a couple of chaos for a decent Kaom's vs 20+ exalted for a low end unsocketed disfavour.

^ What he Said ^. Thats the equivalent of asking which is better to take to a race: a Ferrari or Bicycle. If you can afford the first one, why ride the Bike.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:

Bloodmagic keystone is fine and makes running mings heart x2 alot easier. The main downside is not being able to reserve your mana into auras IE: Hatred - Herald of Ash - Arctic Armour. If your on softcore the +1 frenzy charge is fine as it saves you traveling 1 passive point which is semi effective. Overall Id prefer to save for a jewel but that requires you having nicely crafted jewels. Good luck and let me know how it turns out!

Thanks - that's a good point, assuming I can cap resists ok without the rings, 2 Mings would be nice - would drop the HOA on life then (Probably - it is SC after all!). Keeps the int requirements down too.
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Thanks - that's a good point, assuming I can cap resists ok without the rings, 2 Mings would be nice - would drop the HOA on life then (Probably - it is SC after all!). Keeps the int requirements down too.

Yeah sounds like a good idea. That it matters since we get so much strength but remember than Herald of Ash levels only effect the overkill damage not the %physical added as fire, encase you don't have enough strength leaving it level 1 is fine.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info