Win One of Two Alienware Gaming Laptops At The Awakening's Launch!

the post should be named, first streamer who... or first beta player who first...
Last edited by Estoa on Jul 6, 2015, 9:53:08 AM
It would be interesting to watch some streams of those top racers, such as Raiz or Nugi, to try to get this prize. I can easily imagine this will happen within 24 hours from the start unless Malachai is somehow time gated or represent completely new challenge never seen in PoE until now.

I will be playing Awakening on my brand new "gaming" desktop that will eat Alienware "gaming" laptop for breakfast any day. Not that I would have even slightest chance to compete for those laptops.

This will be entertaining race!
I hope raiz will win
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Chris wants his "kill fix"

He will be watching this on the big screen.

We should send popcorn :)
I need more purple titles
"
gubaguy wrote:
Question: This is for leagues only right?

complaint: Great... i have to work ALL WEEKEND... from 4 pm local time to midnight local time, AND i have to close the store, so i wont be out of the store until 12:30, and wont be home until 1AM. I love being excluded... the soonest i can put any amoutn of time (that is more then 2-3 hours) into attempting this is monday, and thats assuming i dont work monday as well...

Hmm, maybe you and GGG can compare appointments so that the whole world adapts to your working times. Seems legit. (Irony Off)
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
"
Startkabels wrote:
Very nice price to win, very poor condition if you ask me. Anything with "first to" in it is a bad condition for winning prices to me.

This price I cannot win, don't have enough time to go totally no life PoE.

There's 9 people on each page saying this same shit. Why is everyone sour that they can't win?
"
lowerdark wrote:
Doesnt say anything about what league so i guess standard/hardcore league is going to win in no time and if it is only the league, then the fanboys are gonna trade the streamers with a very bad ratio and boost the streamers into new laptop in no time...

Ya... back to school to learn how to read for you. It's very much stated which leagues, and standard/hardcore isn't listed.
I wonder if a maphacker will win a laptop.
"
Startkabels wrote:
Very nice price to win, very poor condition if you ask me. Anything with "first to" in it is a bad condition for winning prices to me.

This price I cannot win, don't have enough time to go totally no life PoE.

Maybe you should email GGG and let them know what conditions would be most favourable (aka, "good") for you, so that you can be a winner on the next competition!
oh sweet I have a day off that day so I have a chance! to still completely fail because I'm not a very fast player, but hey should still be fun though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info