Win One of Two Alienware Gaming Laptops At The Awakening's Launch!

First kill? Well, nothing to do here...
Doesnt say anything about what league so i guess standard/hardcore league is going to win in no time and if it is only the league, then the fanboys are gonna trade the streamers with a very bad ratio and boost the streamers into new laptop in no time...
How do i change my signature?
"
lowerdark wrote:
Doesnt say anything about what league so i guess standard/hardcore league is going to win in no time and if it is only the league, then the fanboys are gonna trade the streamers with a very bad ratio and boost the streamers into new laptop in no time...

There's a separate laptop prize for both the Warbands and Tempest challenge leagues
So you all whiners don't get a new laptop, because somebody is better than you at racing.

Now, what is it exactly that you've lost by this competition?

To all the others, best of luck in the race.
Am I going mad or is the time stated here for "as soon as the servers come up" 1 hour later than the timer on the front page?

Or maybe the leagues only start 1 hour after release?
Last edited by ElGordo on Jul 6, 2015, 9:43:00 AM
Awesome prizes and great idea to have this kind of boss kill race to kick off the expansion. Can't wait to watch the streamers compete. So hyped for friday :D
There should be really no one crying because beta tester advantage, there were loads of chance to get a beta key. The last race, top 200 3 days exiles everywhere gave a beta key to anyone who wanted it.

If you werent able to be top 200 in this race eventhough trying it hard then its just hopeless for you anyway.

I ripped my best char on day 2 with lvl 70 (after ripping 10 other chars) and still was place 50-60 something, thats just ridiculous.
I say it takes 10h32min
Wow guys stop complaining and get a f*cking day off from work if you think that's whats stopping you from winning. The release is on the weekend anyway..

And saying a competition is "unfair" because some are better at it/more dedicated than others is just the lamest thing ever. And if you think a ssd is holding you back, by all means buy one before saturday its only like 150 bucks for a decent one!!
Very nice price to win, very poor condition if you ask me. Anything with "first to" in it is a bad condition for winning prices to me.

This price I cannot win, don't have enough time to go totally no life PoE.

Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 6, 2015, 9:51:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info