Win One of Two Alienware Gaming Laptops At The Awakening's Launch!

"
GooberM wrote:

That's like saying tennis tournaments are rigged because Federer, Nadal and Djokovic are going to be competing in them lol.

Exactly mate. Like... What kind of twisted mentality some people have? Just because someone is good at racing (yeah it is not just having enough time to play 24/7 you actually need a little bit more than that) and invests time means the competition is rigged??? If you have the knowledge, skill and dedication you do not deserve to win?

People seem to be missing one important part. IT IS A COMPETITION not a raffle or giveaway based on random generator. So compete if you want to win. If you have other duties and cannot invest that much time, well you won't and shouldn't win. I cannot win and I accept that since I am not willing to invest that much time. Why does everyone think that they should have a chance to win just based on the fact that they play the game. The game is free to play, the expansion is free, the chance to enter the competition is free for everyone. Should the prize be for free as well????

Anyway good luck to everyone, may the best one win.
Last edited by Jehlathor on Jul 6, 2015, 8:47:15 AM
"
NekoHanten wrote:
Grinding Gear Games staff are not eligible to win these prizes.

lol

i think the only dude from ggg that could win the laptop in this race would be ggg_neon
So i guess they dont wanna give him the laptop lol
Last edited by Aetherium on Jul 6, 2015, 8:24:22 AM
its not a fair competition. nice way to "alienate" 90% of your community.
Nice
@the "you only cater to 0.1%". Relax, it will be a week-end and ggg will be more than happy to take more of your money. They love you, you know.
"
hall_of_dead wrote:

Guess what. There is no such thing as a 'fair' competition if you look at it like that. There are always going to be those who are better at it than others and thus, will have a far greater edge.

"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I'll crush every single one of you.

I am the messiah Hahah!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
hall_of_dead wrote:

Guess what. There is no such thing as a 'fair' competition if you look at it like that. There are always going to be those who are better at it than others and thus, will have a far greater edge.

ok then i'll restate it.
its not a competition. nice way to "alienate" 90% of your community.
Racers will kill endboss when casuals just finiash a1 normal
RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info