Win One of Two Alienware Gaming Laptops At The Awakening's Launch!

Congradulations to aWeasel who won the Mericless Malachai race!!!!
Please feel free to message me if you are having problems about anything!! I would love to help!
Stay frosty exiles!

You'll Never Walk Alone!
I don't understand why people feel insulted they could not win the price. I considered it my version of super bowl or something. Just a shame I fell asleep maybe 3 AM GMT (5 AM in sweden), before the race was finished.

"I feel insulted I do not get pooled with the best american football players and then they have a lottery about who wins super bowl, because while they were playing elite teams on elite levels, I was throwing ball in the backyard with my brother. Because I'm entitled to a chance at winning it."
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
"
rediornot wrote:
I think it is great that alienware has donated some computers, and I also think it is great that will be given away to promote act 4.

Haha, you will be in for a surprise (whoever won one of these).
well done sirs
Last edited by Touches175 on Jul 11, 2015, 12:53:44 PM
I've never wanted a prize so much haha - I feel my mouth drooling, my heart yearning and breaking all at the same time cause I know I wont get it, but man... What a prize <3 Kudos to the winners and to GGG and all of us for Act IV!! WOOO!!!
let me kill you so I can summon your dead body~!! \o/
You should highly consider doing a 72h period next time, and raffle between the players who killed malachai etc merc.

Since the launch time for many europeans for example, was totally messed up if we wanted to compete.

I mean we would have to sleep all day, eat breakfast at like 20.00 then get ready.

But a huuuuuge congrats to the people that won! Good job guys! You deserve it :)
"
Mahjiza wrote:
You should highly consider doing a 72h period next time, and raffle between the players who killed malachai etc merc.

Since the launch time for many europeans for example, was totally messed up if we wanted to compete.

I mean we would have to sleep all day, eat breakfast at like 20.00 then get ready.

But a huuuuuge congrats to the people that won! Good job guys! You deserve it :)

I do see the point in this. But at the same time, there is something special about the very first kill.

Either way has it's pros and cons.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info